Mrs. Raja Yuca

Thread: Mrs. Raja Yuca

Unregistered

Mrs. Raja Yuca

Does anyone know Jessie's wife's name?When he goes to prison I want to request her on Facebook to see if I get lucky and hit that tight *****...

Unregistered
    As much as I hate this bag of rocks Family is off limits coming on here talking like that dosent make you any better then him.

Bash him all you want but keep the family out of it. Unless your talking about his uncle or father who are scumbags.

Que vola, acere??

Menocals are corrupt

The whole M family is corrupt and dysfunctional.

Raja's 33 is a hottie...perhaps I'll do her a favor and "service" her when Yuca goes on an extended vacation at the Grey Bar Hotel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Que vola, acere?? View Post
    The whole M family is corrupt and dysfunctional.

Raja's 33 is a hottie...perhaps I'll do her a favor and "service" her when Yuca goes on an extended vacation at the Grey Bar Hotel.
    Just don't forget to bring her the 40 de perico which she requires before any sexual pleasure is given to you. Her cousin Choly is a hottie also, but she is into credit card 54. Yeah Raja Yuca I really do know your short skinny dirty blonde 33 from the lakes. Did she finally move in with Choly to Aragon by I-75????

Unregistered
    Really? Mrs. Yuca is a periquera?
    Wow...didn't know that.
    She must be a riot in the sack though.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Mrs. Yuca is a periquera?
    Wow...didn't know that.
    She must be a riot in the sack though.
    Not Mrs. Raja Yuca, junior has 33 cuban hood rat from Miami Lakes that snorts blow whosale and her cousin seduces older rich guys at south beach and steals their credit card numbers. Junior never thought it was such a small world, I met his 33 once at a party when she found out I was a cop at Hialeah her drunk ass started talking about Raja Yuca and all the scum bag shit he does. This guy likes the Miami lifestyle too much to be a cop, I'll leave it there to not get my IP address requested by IA and have to give statements and shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know Jessie's wife's name?When he goes to prison I want to request her on Facebook to see if I get lucky and hit that tight *****...
    Forget his wife, his mom is easier she use to be a cocain cowboy groupie. That 80s bush has more miles than I-95

Tony Montana

Menocals are corrupt

I used to do big lines with Mrs. Tard en el Mutiny.
    She was a loca...we'd do cuchi-cuchi all nigh long in my go-fast.
    Papo, come holia esa mujer. She used to holer all my profits, men.