In Benjamin's prison Cell

Unregisteredcommedy

In Benjamin's prison Cell

Hey Dave, I'm sure you have access to a computer. Question, remember the meeting with that deputy 3 days after the 2008 election. Remember when you were done with that meeting and Lameo was waiting outside to see how it went? How ya feelin right now? Well, you have 4 more years to think about. I'll put some money on your account so you can get some extra cheese on that bologna sandwich.

Unregistered

Dog $hit Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredcommedy View Post
    Hey Dave, I'm sure you have access to a computer. Question, remember the meeting with that deputy 3 days after the 2008 election. Remember when you were done with that meeting and Lameo was waiting outside to see how it went? How ya feelin right now? Well, you have 4 more years to think about. I'll put some money on your account so you can get some extra cheese on that bologna sandwich.
    Ahhhh Benji .... I've been taught not to hate or dwell on anyone's misfortune, but in your case I have made an exception. I think of you everyday and hope that your fall from grace is as humiliating an experience that any human being can endure. I knew you well and I actually liked you. I've learned that my first impression of people sucks but that was a small lesson that I was only too happy to learn.

You are a piece of $hit, pure and simple. You'll do 5 years but that will be the easiest part of your sentence ... God has big plans for you, but I wish you a long and destitute life prior to your meeting with your Maker.

Dave, I hate you pure and simple and I think God will give me a pass on this negativity. Live long in shame you POS.

Unregistered
    Dave's in prison boys so don't be afraid to post your names, you cowards. Go back and hide behind your computers fools.

Unregistereddave knows

Dumb

I guess you don't work in investigations. Dave knows exactly who wrote this post. Post 1

Unregistered
    Adam, is that you???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereddave knows View Post
    I guess you don't work in investigations. Dave knows exactly who wrote this post. Post 1
    I miss you too, Jim

Unregistered
    He's saying Dave knows, because it's one of the guys that Dave Fukkked over.