Barge Party 2015

Unregistered

Barge Party 2015

So will the dui trailer be at the boat ramp again with the helicopter overhead or will it be like the earlier ones where high ranking sheriffs officials were drunk on the barge?

Unregistered
    How does this guy running it have any say?? On his event page it says he met with leo's and there will only be 3 boats in the area, all other leo boats will be out of the area.

What makes him so special he ets dictate how we respond to such a huge event that has potential to go south real quick

Unregistered
    Who cares! What a dumb post.

Unregistered
    The organizer is running for supervisor of elections so obviously hes tight with mikei

Unregistered
    Is it true EDR went to the sandbar event? I thought she was badmouthing it along with the former chief and former captain? My how things change around here. Your pro Union, get promoted, now your not. Your pro Timmy, get promoted, now your pro Mickey. Your pro chief whatever he says, he gets canned, now your against him and for the same things you were against. What gives Olive Oil?

Unregistered
    Please don't single out or bad mouth her. Look at Mikes contribution list and you will see many more who have sold there soul and taken their hush money to show Mikey in the best light. Very sad the legacy they will leave!

Unregistered

Marine Unit Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true EDR went to the sandbar event? I thought she was badmouthing it along with the former chief and former captain? My how things change around here. Your pro Union, get promoted, now your not. Your pro Timmy, get promoted, now your pro Mickey. Your pro chief whatever he says, he gets canned, now your against him and for the same things you were against. What gives Olive Oil?
    I respect her for going as a sign of good faith and patching things up with the community and hanging out with the guy running for supervisor of elections

Unregistered
    Now that she is single, she was probably there looking for Gina or Schi-pan

Unregistered
    I think she is married and who the heck is shi-pan?

Unregistered

Shi-pan

She is married too. To one of our CSA's, well deputy trainee now.