Hey Pembroke Pines Cops

CopsRus

Hey Pembroke Pines Cops

I live in the Pines...have lived here most of my life, back when it was nothing but farms and horses west of University.

Anyways, haven't always seen eye to eye with you guys, lets just leave it at that. But I will side with you any day of the week over the garbage out there talking about killing cops.

Please dont let those scumbags get you thinking its you against us...they are not us. If I ever see an officer in trouble I will do everything in my power to assist where appropriate.

That incident with your officer at Arby's is total nonsense and should not be tolerated by anyone.

It might not feel like it at times, but we have your back. These animals that are making those videos are an extremely small minority of a disgusting sub culture.

Keep your chins up, we got your 6.

Unregistered

Not news worthy

Meanwhile police officers are dying on duty all around the country. There are punks working every drive thru window in town. Handle it without telling the newspaper and national headlines.

Old timer retired

My Opinion

Your PD situation by 2 employees at 1 Arby's is the latest in shocking news and actions against the profession. Everyone will have their opinions, from let it go to boycott the world.

Yeah here is my opinion: Before this happened, no one else but your PD knows how well or poor you were served and treated at this Arby's. If what the CEO of Arby's did is true as to the fired manager and suspended food server/cashier (or whatever his work title is), then why boycott all Arby's?

This news may serve to 'TRAIN" MANY OTHERS IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY that if "jokes" or misunderstandings like this occur elsewhere, that consequences will happen. I think others got this message loud and clear, service not BS!

Not that this is the same, but put the shoe on the other foot. If one cop, anywhere did something so stupid to get fired (and man have we seen enough of that in the past year), don't we complain and shake our head at others when "all of us" are lumped with that one knucklehead? I don't see anything different in this situation, other than the 1st knucklehead was WRONG and then a manager who couldn't handle the damage control properly.

I say end of story but a clear reminder that as cops, you got to know your city, zones and safe places to eat or stop for a snack and now even to gas up (on duty or off)! Plenty of places that you can watch your food being prepared if you can't bag it from home.

Please be safe and remember 2 bad apples at one food place is just that, let's not make it any bigger than it already is. I hope you all a safe journey thru your career and retirement. I certainly am enjoying mine after 40 plus years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Old timer retired View Post
    Your PD situation by 2 employees at 1 Arby's is the latest in shocking news and actions against the profession. Everyone will have their opinions, from let it go to boycott the world.

Yeah here is my opinion: Before this happened, no one else but your PD knows how well or poor you were served and treated at this Arby's. If what the CEO of Arby's did is true as to the fired manager and suspended food server/cashier (or whatever his work title is), then why boycott all Arby's?

This news may serve to 'TRAIN" MANY OTHERS IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY that if "jokes" or misunderstandings like this occur elsewhere, that consequences will happen. I think others got this message loud and clear, service not BS!

Not that this is the same, but put the shoe on the other foot. If one cop, anywhere did something so stupid to get fired (and man have we seen enough of that in the past year), don't we complain and shake our head at others when "all of us" are lumped with that one knucklehead? I don't see anything different in this situation, other than the 1st knucklehead was WRONG and then a manager who couldn't handle the damage control properly.

I say end of story but a clear reminder that as cops, you got to know your city, zones and safe places to eat or stop for a snack and now even to gas up (on duty or off)! Plenty of places that you can watch your food being prepared if you can't bag it from home.

Please be safe and remember 2 bad apples at one food place is just that, let's not make it any bigger than it already is. I hope you all a safe journey thru your career and retirement. I certainly am enjoying mine after 40 plus years.
    They can chose not to serve the cops and we can CHOSE not to buy food from there, simple choice to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They can chose not to serve the cops and we can CHOSE not to buy food from there, simple choice to me.
    Well, we now know why you work at Arby's you illiterate ****! It's "Choose". Choose your words wisely. I hope you never reproduce.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ****ing retard. Go back to elementary school.

Unregistered
    Maybe with all the support from police nationally due to the overblown drive thru. You guys can start acknowledging other officers when they wave and show some discretion/courtesy to other Leo's and families.