Sergeants in Troop F who spend time at home while on duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sysop

Sergeants in Troop F who spend time at home while on duty

I just removed a thread with the same title after someone finally complained about it. To whomever complained, THANK YOU!

For those in the dark, let me enlighten you...these message boards do not serve as a source for Internal Affairs (or Professional Standards) to start investigations on LEOs or as source material. This site was created by cops for cops. If there are further occurrences I will be forced to ban the poster(s).

Thanks for your support!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sysop View Post
    i just removed a thread with the same title after someone finally complained about it. To whomever complained, thank you!

For those in the dark, let me enlighten you...these message boards do not serve as a source for internal affairs (or professional standards) to start investigations on leos or as source material. This site was created by cops for cops. If there are further occurrences i will be forced to ban the poster(s).

Thanks for your support!

you should remove 1/2 the threads that are on here now! This is nothing but a bullying website and you allow it! Come on mod you have the ip addresses, so block the people who are constantly trash talking others. This is a complete embarrassment!!

Sysop
    Someone is apparently not happy with my moderation efforts, so I will address it here since the complaint was linked to this forum:

This is the reason that the user gave:

YOU REMOVED ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE POST THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED. HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHERS THAT TRASH TALK PEOPLE AND USE OUR NAMES???? IT IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR WHAT YOUR WEBSITE ALLOWS. YOU MY FRIEND ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE, GOOD PEOPLE TO BE BULLIED BY THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AND NEVER ALLOW US TO KNOW WHO IS DOING IT. I THINK A LAWSUIT SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST YOU AND WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY OUT THEN YOU MAY HAVE ENOUGH BALLS / GUTS TO BAN SOME OF THESE IDIOTS! IF IT ISN'T BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THE PUBLIC TRYING TO HURT US, NOW WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OUR SPINELESS CO-WORKERS COMING ON A PUBLIC FORUM USING THE NAMES OF SOME OF OUR PEOPLE AND YOU DO NOTHING......WHAT A DISGRACE YOU ARE FOR ALLOWING THIS TO CONTINUE FOR YEARS

1. I actually removed the entire thread which includes all 3 pages of postings. I then started a new thread using the same title so users would know this type of content is not allowed. So your accusation is absolutely false.

2. Our Terms of Use are very reasonable and easy to understand. If you see content that violates our TOU, it is YOUR responsibility to report it! If it doesn't bother you enough to report it, then it doesn't bother you enough. By accessing our site you automatically agree to adhere to our TOU which you are apparently NOT following.

3. You are correct, user identities are confidential and we like to police ourselves. Our system of moderation has been said to be the best in the country (unless you yourself don't follow our rules by reporting improper posts). Most of our other 500 plus agency message boards work great because the users simply report posts that violate the TOU and they are removed.

4. You should spend more time reading and less time threatening. If you did you would be aware of the following:

The Communications Act of 1934 and the subsequent Telecommunications Act of 1996 cover content on LEOAffairs.com (this site, we, our, or us as applicable). More specifically, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act protects this site, its Users and other Content Providers by providing immunity from liability of publishing information provided by others.

Now that we've straightened those items out, you are more than welcome to contact me via email (sysop@leoaffairs.com) or cell (813-760-2900) to discuss your concerns in an adult fashion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you should remove 1/2 the threads that are on here now! This is nothing but a bullying website and you allow it! Come on mod you have the ip addresses, so block the people who are constantly trash talking others. This is a complete embarrassment!!
    The bullying and constant slandering of names is completely ridiculous and you know it! Troopers are excessively getting their names posted on here and most of it is BS that comes from disgruntled coworkers who have low morale and a bad attitude that want to bring everyone else down to their level. It's really, really, really sad! We're all supposed to be PROFESSIONALS but there are certain people who come on here and act like *****y high school girls. It's disgusting that some of my coworkers whom I work with everyday and would sacrifice my life for feel this way. I know you have limited man power in moderating these posts but you really need to either step it up or appoint more "serious" volunteers to clean these treads up. It's such a shame that the public has access to these boards, including new applicants and news reporters. The type of material and tasteless comments made about other coworkers surely drive decent applicants away and it only adds more fuel to the anti-law enforcement acts occurring all across the country. We're suppose to be a brotherhood, to protect each other, defend each other's lives, but instead the constant bullying is getting to be too much.

Unregistered
    Well we can be sure that one of the sergeants who sits at home contacted LEO Affairs for removal of posts that revealed what is going on in the troop.

LEO Affairs does not want to be involved yet the troopers can't go up the chain within the department because they end up being targeted so this is the only outlet they have and it is slowly being taken away from the troopers.

Internal investigations only work where corruption does not rule and corruption runs wild within the ranks of FHP.

Unregistered
    Well we can be sure that one of the sergeants who sits at home contacted LEO Affairs for removal of posts that revealed what is going on in the troop.

LEO Affairs does not want to be involved yet the troopers can't go up the chain within the department because they end up being targeted so this is the only outlet they have and it is slowly being taken away from the troopers.

Internal investigations only work where corruption does not rule and corruption runs wild within the ranks of FHP.
    There's always a better place, quit if you don't like it. We didn't ask you to apply

Unregistered

This is true. I'm assuming Sgt Garcia complained about this post. He's always on this site. Not to mention he's very negative and brings down morale. The fact that the original post got removed is sad.

And please, to you Jose Lima... Stop coming here to defend him. We all know you get special treatment from him.

Unregistered
    This is true. I'm assuming Sgt Garcia complained about this post. He's always on this site. Not to mention he's very negative and brings down morale. The fact that the original post got removed is sad.

And please, to you Jose Lima... Stop coming here to defend him. We all know you get special treatment from him.
    Haha so true.

Unregistered

Alright Justin, drop it.

Unregistered
    Alright Justin, drop it.
    Whatever you say ****aisia :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast