The Book of Lube - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word hard so I won't have to. In the end your success is mine. My spirit is ours. A vortex of pride.

Book of Lube 27:5
    Hey chicken head. If your going to quote passes from the bible. learn a few of the basic. One important one is I'm a jealous God. Seems to me your conceit looked over that one. Oh as far as working hard, so you don't have too. Ron we all could sit in our cars the entire shift and do nothing and still done more work in a day, then you have for the month. Honestly Ron your not even a cop anymore, haven't since you left 10 sector years ago. All you our now is a public relations moron. Getting the nod's from the upper staff for work others do.

Unregistered
    we are renegades of Lube!

Lube 18:3

https://youtu.be/K626gMvu2ds

Unregistered
    Lube 17:35

Two women, Lube's ladies, shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Left to have his back. The savior sabor.

Unregistered
    Lube 1:20 – “Then Lube arose and tore his robe and greased his hair and fell on the ground and worshipped while awaiting ascension to the heaven of Chief.”

Unregistered
    Lube 34:49

And the Lord said " put in 6 a day and request overtime in Goshen in the land of milk and honey. Play the part of knowledge and lead from within and without."

Unregistered
    This is the book of love

Unregistered
    I love this book wow

Unregistered
    Well I wonder wonder wonder wonder who WHO who wrote the Book of Lube.

Unregistered
    I am not here. I work a four hour day and I have risen to the on ramp of 95 north. Remember how I spoke into thee when I was yet in Galilee and then Curtias Park.

Lube: 24:6

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not here. I work a four hour day and I have risen to the on ramp of 95 north. Remember how I spoke into thee when I was yet in Galilee and then Curtias Park.

Lube: 24:6

For behold, the Lube, the host of hosts is taking away from Jerusalem and from Judah support and supply, all support of bread, and all support of water; the mighty man and the soldier, the judge and the prophet, the diviner, the NRO, and the elder, the captain of fifty, the lieutenant of seventy, and the man of rank, the counselor and the skillful magician who disappears by noon and the expert in charms. And I will make boys their princes, and infants shall rule over them. And the people will oppress one another, every one his fellow and every one his neighbor; the youth will be insolent to the elder, and the despised to the honorable. Stand down all sailors and their vessels shall be parched in the dryness of the desert. ..

Isaiah 3:1-26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast