The Book of Lube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Book of Lube

Lube 12:22-

And he said to his disciples, "therefore I tell you not to be anxious about your life, where to get .5 for lunch, when you will 06, or how many tickets I expect you to write. Nor about your Bentley or what dancing shoes to put on."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lube 12:22-

And he said to his disciples, "therefore I tell you not to be anxious about your life, where to get .5 for lunch, when you will 06, or how many tickets I expect you to write. Nor about your Bentley or what dancing shoes to put on."
    Amen brother.

Unregistered
    "Go, behold, I send you out as lamb chops in the midst of wolfing down my quiche and Chablis in the wine region of my estate at the Breakers."

Lube 10:3

Unregistered
    Lube 22:31

" Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat. That he may make me the Deputy Chief by the third when the incompetent rise from the dead and divide the garments of the office in Sodom.

Unregistered
    Lube 16:2

"Protect a cop
    Extend the DROP.
    Like I, be a gun-toting hero
    While doing absolutely zero."

Unregistered
    "Lest we wallow in the pool of pity than shall we rise to our expectations. More of the same, the drop of a name."

Book of Lube 24:3:4

Unregistered
    Wouldn't the book of "JOKE" I mean JOB, tell a better story of you Ronald.

Unregistered

Lube fiction

The path of the righteous commander is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil majors. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he truly is his brother's keeper and I got his back.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to lubricate and destroy my PST and/or my work schedule . And you will know my name is the Lube when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Book of Lube 15:4

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The path of the righteous commander is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil majors. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he truly is his brother's keeper and I got his back.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to lubricate and destroy my PST and/or my work schedule . And you will know my name is the Lube when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Book of Lube 15:4
    Dude, take your DULOXETINE and ZANAX! Was that you we saw over last weekend. Standing near City Hall. Holding a sign. "repent for I shall smite thee" buy a "flower so I can take a shower"? Sounds like you getting a wee-bit jealous of those appointed above you? Hey if so you heap the wrath of your own making. You should try not talking out your mouth and ass. At the same time! I guess your not as wise as you think you are. Playing one against the other for your own gain.
    Ron, you got no-one to blame for what is going on. You made stupid claims, that you gave up a few higher ranks for others. So they could get ahead! Like they didn't or don't have what it takes to do the job, you really WANT. I guess your to pigheaded for the advice from others. You have been ask, to chill with this nonsense. So since you won't listen to your friends, then you get what you deserve. I bet Louis and the Muslim are loving you right about now. You think your off comments made to some that you think are in your corner. Don't get repeated back to those you have. Talked about like were dogs . During your little behind the scenes actions to make many look bad and stupid? Ya Ron. I'm included. You talk to me like I'm the best friend you ever had. Yet I hear things too. I don't take to much stock in this he said, she said children play. Yet when I see you and how you act to some, to their face. Then hear what you say later. I want nothing to do with you. if you get D/C, oh well. It wouldn't surprise me or many if you do. Yet any would be a better choice over you! Except me! I have no interest or desire for it. As a matter of record. It was stated to me that YOU said that when you get D/C many are going back to their last civil service rank and your going to usher in a new era. Good luck with that. You can send me a postcard.

Unregistered
    Word hard so I won't have to. In the end your success is mine. My spirit is ours. A vortex of pride.

Book of Lube 27:5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast