City manager cooking the police department's crime stats!

Unregistered

City manager cooking the police department's crime stats!

Is anyone really surprise! Honestly I've never seen it this bad. Shootings, robberies and murders are out of control. A police chief that is killing time afraid to make any waves. Officers are fed up with low wages and understaff.

Unregistered
    “City manager cooking the police department's crime stats?” Who’s provides the city manager those questionable; faulty “stats?” “Garbage in Garbage out!” [A phrase used to express the idea that in computing and other spheres, incorrect or poor quality input will always produce faulty output.] If Alfonso antagonists succeed in firing him, it should not be for the failings opponents cite, but rather for appointing LLanes. He might have done better appointing Cabrera and surely Hugo Barrera!

Unregistered
    Commander Alfonso demands you guys get back to picking crackheads for him and his 100% recovery rate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone really surprise! Honestly I've never seen it this bad. Shootings, robberies and murders are out of control
    Acere, you must be a rook.
    Papo, back in 80s, it was bad, mucho bad.
    But we get many french benefits. ..mucho cash, yeyo, Rolex y mamacitas

Acere, eso earn los dias.

Unregistered
    Acere, you must be a rook.
    Papo, back in 80s, it was bad, mucho bad.
    But we get many french benefits. ..mucho cash, yeyo, Rolex y mamacitas

Acere, eso earn los dias.
    "French benefits" go eat your glock you dumb shit! I believe the words yout ignorant existence meant to express was fringe benefits. ****, HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU LASTED THIS LONG. Does someone remind you to breathe and blink every few seconds?

Unregistered

Wink

Lmaooooooooooo!

Unregistered

Wink

"French benefits" go eat your glock you dumb shit! I believe the words yout ignorant existence meant to express was fringe benefits. ****, HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU LASTED THIS LONG. Does someone remind you to breathe and blink every few seconds?
    Lmaoooooooooooo!