SOAR Violators fired
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SOAR Violators fired

Should have fired them all for milking the system.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...robe/71607864/

Unregistered
    Well that's one way to make sure you have all those old timers with the bigger paychecks get outta there. FHP should have no problem now with beefing up their work force, since you can hire two new guys for each old guy fired.

Way to go brass. Your doing god's work.

Unregistered
    This is the agencies way of helping with unemployment. At this rate, you should have about 2,000 new employees that will come off the states unemployed books.

Unregistered
    Brierton should be made to pay every single one of these troopers back pay. Glad that POS is gone!

Unregistered
    This investigation shouldn't have just looked at the highest producing soar members. Even the ones that claim for once in awhile are still sitting at home not doing nothing.

Unregistered
    Thomas has already got his job back. For my whole career (27 years) it was get 2 per hour of OT and the rest of the time is yours...Then all of a sudden thats not ok and they want to fire you for it. Funny how that works...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thomas has already got his job back. For my whole career (27 years) it was get 2 per hour of OT and the rest of the time is yours...Then all of a sudden thats not ok and they want to fire you for it. Funny how that works...

So what happens if after you get your 2 contacts per hr. with time left on the clock?

Do you go home and claim the hrs.?

Do you only claim the actual hrs. you are actively looking for violators?

I don’t believe people should be fired especially if it’s the first time. But where is the accountability?

Unregistered
    Get rid of it. Soar is just a tool for management to abuse the low-income Troopers. I deliver pizzas in my time off and make almost as much as Soar with tips. a trooper delivering pizzas I know its sad

Unregistered
    If you can say that you honestly work the entire time you are working on "SOAR", then you don't have to worry. If you go home while on the clock on SOAR, after getting the "quota" then you should be looking over your back. If you are doing anything on SOAR other than "patrolling" then you should be looking over your back. That's all guys. We all know what we should be doing, when you start getting "ingenious" with your time, you better know how to clean your mess because is just a matter of time before you become corrupted.

Unregistered
    Let the lawsuits begin. Is there an FHP policy stating that a trooper must be in the car and patrolling a road during SOAR?!? Some of these troopers that were fired spent less than 30 minutes at home per day during SOAR. This is just another example of FHP getting a hard on off firing people.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast