Catani

Thread: Catani

Unregistered

Catani

Catani the herpes is here posting again. You all are fighting among yourselves while he enjoys it. He and all his baby mama drama.

Unregistered
    Justin Close, you need to shut the **** up! He has been gone from this agency for years. Stop bringing up troopers from the past you don't even work for the agency anymore. Awww, do you miss him? Do you miss providing backup for him? I think its so cute that you miss your friend from the academy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Justin Close, you need to shut the **** up! He has been gone from this agency for years. Stop bringing up troopers from the past you don't even work for the agency anymore. Awww, do you miss him? Do you miss providing backup for him? I think its so cute that you miss your friend from the academy.
    whats wrong ****aisia? Your actually working now? You still take the kids to school in the patrol car? Hmmm Cardwell should look into to that.

Unregistered
    Miller, don't you have a baby to take care of? Stfu and get off Leo . You know you liked Catani, you were in the academy with him too and tried to get with him.

Unregistered
    I think this entire post is really lame and pathetic. What's the benefit of bringing up someone who left the agency years ago? Do you really think they continue to give a shit of what you think of them? Dude man, get a life and stop living in the past. All these old Troopers that you keep mentioning, who cares what they did years ago, and what does it have to do with you? I'd be more concerned of the current coworkers you have around you that you work with every day. And all the shit that is happening across the country, where every single officer is a walking target, and the only thing you can think is to post an insult about someone who was a trooper at one time?
    I really don't understand it.

Unregistered
    More from Troop F Naples.

Unregistered
    Did this prick clown JUSTIN CLOSE leave the agency?

Unregistered
    The A HOLE was promoted to Corporal and is THI in J Troop last I heard. Good riddence. I'm sure he is still writing LEO tickets up there whenever he gets a chance. TOTAL POS.

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances