Arbys Thug

Thread: Arbys Thug

Unregistered

Arbys Thug

Word of caution to others eating at fast food restaurant's. These thugs are probably spitting in your food or god knows what? Bring your own food. Local thug refused to serve Pines officer.. F them all

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arb...Ls?ocid=HPCDHP

Unregistered
    Boycott Arby's.

Unregistered
    heavy hitters boycott arbys. Have you seen the size of Marano, Rivera and Anderson ? Bet you they will end the boycott for gift cards.

Unregistered

Thug Nation

Ones has to wonder, why enforce laws when orders come from the top down in the US the police are a bunch of racist?
    Let the thugs do what they do best. Just sit back and collect that check.....

Unregistered

Super size mines

Just gotta laugh at whats going on in this country. Little children getting killed by thugs in drives by shooting and nobody cares. But when a thug gets his ass beat for resisting or fighting it party time in the hood.. And now they f****** with the food? I would sue their ass . But hey as said before nobody cares. Oh wait the Kardashians are on I gots to go....

Unregistered

Brown bag it!

I see what my training officers meant when they all told me to brown-bag my lunch during my career. Nowadays, we have to either worry about being denied service, or about the creeps in the kitchen spitting in our food. Only places I will eat out from HAVE to make my sandwich in front of me-NO EXCEPTIONS! it only takes a few minutes and a little effort to fix up your own god before shift. Plus, it saves you tons of money in the long run.

Unregistered

he'll no

Got to be crazy to go into a restaurant in uniform and order a meal. With the black lies matters movement hating police chanting nasty remarks abouts pigs...? I rather get a damn hotdogs at 7 eleven or bring my meals... Oh sorry I left out the V in lives.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word of caution to others eating at fast food restaurant's. These thugs are probably spitting in your food or god knows what? Bring your own food. Local thug refused to serve Pines officer.. F them all

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arb...Ls?ocid=HPCDHP

I'd love to see this cop and Arby's jerk meet again. When said Arby's jerk is desperately crying on the side of the road for assistance and the same cop rolls up, looks down, and refuses service to the Arby's jerk*

*due to the pc police's vigor, the previous post was an anecdotal dream sequence... no jerks were harmed in the unconscious and autonomic creation of said dream