Arby's refuses to serve Law Enforcement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Arby's refuses to serve Law Enforcement

No officer should go to another Arby's in this nation. If there's a call for service at an Arby's, remember to follow departmental policy & state laws in order for you to arrive safely.

This just makes me sick.

http://m.wsvn.com/article.html?hash=...ke-pines-arbys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No officer should go to another Arby's in this nation. If there's a call for service at an Arby's, remember to follow departmental policy & state laws in order for you to arrive safely.

This just makes me sick.

http://m.wsvn.com/article.html?hash=...ke-pines-arbys
    sign of the times, only a few good citizens and current and former PO's, for the most part, like LE right now, sad, John said it right, Arby's does not deserve any patronage from LE.

Unregistered
    I can imagine the outcry if it was a black man turned away. Obama would be making calls to Arby's CEO. This has gotten out of hand.

Unregistered
    #WeSeeYou and Thank you all for what you do! F*** Arby's!

Unregistered

And now what?

I hope all this means that Arby's will now be giving all cops free food for life like Senior Citizen discounts! And that other corporations follow that model. In Miami Dade County we thank many businesses for taking care of us and providing free or half price discounts. But with all the cut backs our Mayor has instilled other incentives will help. FPL can give LEO's free power light grow houses get, MDWS can give free water credits, the Property Appraiser can create a Police Exception rule! Those are things that will help this state and counties keep good people in their jobs and not retire. Set a National Model, it's time we are entitled!

Unregistered

Don't Forget!

I hope all this means that Arby's will now be giving all cops free food for life like Senior Citizen discounts! And that other corporations follow that model. In Miami Dade County we thank many businesses for taking care of us and providing free or half price discounts. But with all the cut backs our Mayor has instilled other incentives will help. FPL can give LEO's free power light grow houses get, MDWS can give free water credits, the Property Appraiser can create a Police Exception rule! Those are things that will help this state and counties keep good people in their jobs and not retire. Set a National Model, it's time we are entitled!

Oh let's not forget free Gas for our personal cars, boats, and jet skies especially if you own a Ferrari or Lambo!

No really!

Unregistered

I sure hope that you're not a PO. You sound like a whiney little *****.

Unregistered

Why?

I sure hope that you're not a PO. You sound like a whiney little *****.
    Why you got to go there? I ain't whining I just making a suggestion. Wow, I would hope this is still a free country. Maybe your just one of the Leo Gestapo police that come out here to see if they can get info to burn people. I think the the only whiner and Biatch is you, all bark no bite.

Your probably one of those that throw his radio up and badge out as soon as you walk into a restaurant so they can give you a discount or free meal! Yea, that's you, see how personal you took it. What's the matter no one to cook for you at home, not even mommy who you probably still live with at age 30 or 40, Looser!!!!!

Unregistered
    This job still has better perks and benefits than the private job sector, those who left it for this job knows that or maybe have forgotten. Free little perks are nice from companies, but we are not entitled nor should we ask or expect, that only makes us all looks bad and brings contempt from the general public. Use your head, we are not entitled to shit, except to come home safe.

Unregistered
    She wasn't trying to get free food ladies & gentlemen. She was a regular customer trying to buy some food to eat. Of course a mistaken dread headed monster would be at the center of this controversy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast