Don't Apply - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Apply

Unregistered
    I'm doing this on my phone so bare with me, I see that police officer is open again after it just closed a couple weeks ago. Makes me wonder are they mass hiring to expand, people jumping ship or is it something else?

Unregistered

?????

What's the staring salary with 7 years as a current LEO experience, also, is there any step plan currently in placed??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the staring salary with 7 years as a current LEO experience, also, is there any step plan currently in placed??
    LOL, you might get a dollor or 2 above min, not more tho. No step plan, you'll never max out. only way to get serious pay increase is thru promotion, and thats a crap shoot, nobody knows how the chief think. this place tends to hire retired officers who don't care so much about pay and already have a pension. those who can jump ship usually do, going to tpd after a couple years. dont come here for the pay

Unregistered
    That's perfect for me since I'll be retired and don't care about the starting pay. Yeah I know some will have something to say about that I'm sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12