Panky's Endless Cafeteria talk of the Iocoming Depression has put me in Depression - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    When panky drinks he drinks doce cafe

Unregistered

Truth

Panky may seem like a whack job, but what he is saying has merit. Since early last year, I've read MANY reports of another 'Great Depression' occurring again very soon-even worse than what we experienced in 2009. To those who can retire now-do it! And to those of you living above your means: make the necessary cutbacks to your budget and begin to put away money for the soon-to-be tough times that await this country. Be safe and God bless.

Unregistered
    He still a wacko

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Panky may seem like a whack job, but what he is saying has merit. Since early last year, I've read MANY reports of another 'Great Depression' occurring again very soon-even worse than what we experienced in 2009. To those who can retire now-do it! And to those of you living above your means: make the necessary cutbacks to your budget and begin to put away money for the soon-to-be tough times that await this country. Be safe and God bless.
    You need to stop drinking from the same coffee cup.

Unregistered
    Panky that he will soon be a major

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2287875]Panky that he will soon be a major[/QUOTEyeah... A major boner

Unregistered
    My nuts itch. Maybe cause I shaved them last night. Anyway yes, the end is near. Near my nuts. But the end does not itch. It just throbs. Used some vaginal cream as an experiment and it seemed to work.

Unregistered
    I saw panky ordering at Arby's the big sausage burger

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My nuts itch. Maybe cause I shaved them last night. Anyway yes, the end is near. Near my nuts. But the end does not itch. It just throbs. Used some vaginal cream as an experiment and it seemed to work.

WFT? This is weird.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafeteria Witness View Post
    Is he a financial consultant?
    yeah .... EF NUTTIN'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast