Hudak will be Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    As an example of Fernandez's money wasting ideas and decisions,
    Last Friday I had to go to city hall for retirement business.

Public Works crews as well as an outside vendor/contractor with a bucket truck were installing storm panels.

Poor guys, it was 100 degrees out there .

I asked one of them why install the panels when everyone knows Tropical Storm Erika was going to bypass us.

His answer: Because the new asst. CM ordered us to.
    That would be Boy King.

Fernandez is an imbecile.

Thank God Hudak will be named chief real soon.

Unregistered
    Yes, that sounds like a typical money wasting idea from the Boy King.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn't care about wasting money. There will be an Inspector General's Report coming out soon that will be highly critical of the way Frank spent and wasted money in Hollywood during his short but turbulent tenure there.

Unregistered
    Because he has no track record of saving the City of Miami any money the police consultant hired by cities in order to get recommendations for chief never passed his resume on. The man was smart and maybe Coral Gables should talk to him. Hollywood learned the hard way.

Unregistered
    You should take a look at this interesting editorial in the Miami Herald.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/l...e33590934.html

While some here think that this issue as relates to a guy (FF) who was just hired a few months ago, this has very little to do with FF. This all has to do with a broken department. The people of Coral Gables will continue to pay for this stuff. Rather than expressing personal hate for a guy who rubbed you the wrong way in the past, why not present an idea or two for improving the department and the city?

When I saw the attached historical article about Hudak, it did not assure me that things will get any better.
    http://www.floridastatefop.org/pdf_f..._affidavit.pdf

Unregistered
    You should take a look at this interesting editorial in the Miami Herald.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/l...e33590934.html

While some here think that this issue as relates to a guy (FF) who was just hired a few months ago, this has very little to do with FF. This all has to do with a broken department. The people of Coral Gables will continue to pay for this stuff. Rather than expressing personal hate for a guy who rubbed you the wrong way in the past, why not present an idea or two for improving the department and the city?

When I saw the attached historical article about Hudak, it did not assure me that things will get any better.
    http://www.floridastatefop.org/pdf_f..._affidavit.pdf
    With the proven deplorable reputation of Frank Fernandez, who was chosen without interviews or through a selection committee and/or consultant's recommendation, why would you think Riverbarge and Fernandez running the city is better ? I think not ! I'll take my chances with Hudak.

Unregistered
    Hudak is not a cops cop. He is all about himself, his political connections and the U. He has the biggest ego! Granted, there is no one else to put at the helm of CGPD because everyone else sucks, but don't come on here saying Hudak is a cops cop! He's ****ed plenty of people over for no reason.... Things a cops cop wouldn't do. Nevertheless he is more deserving that the others

Unregistered
    Hudak is not a cops cop. He is all about himself, his political connections and the U. He has the biggest ego! Granted, there is no one else to put at the helm of CGPD because everyone else sucks, but don't come on here saying Hudak is a cops cop! He's ****ed plenty of people over for no reason.... Things a cops cop wouldn't do. Nevertheless he is more deserving that the others
    Even if we were to accept some of your comments as true, Hudak is still a kitten compared to the vindictiveness of FF.

Unregistered
    Even if we were to accept some of your comments as true, Hudak is still a kitten compared to the vindictiveness of FF.
    My comments are true. He is the best of the worst... And you sir are in love with FF! All you do is come here to talk about him! HOMO MORON Shitty of Miami loser with your no education, gold chain, Cuban belly, tailored sleeves, patten leather belt and shoes, smoking a cigar calling everyone "Papo" loser!!! Take FF with you since you love him so much and can't stop talking about him. We don't want him here anyway!

Unregistered
    My comments are true. He is the best of the worst... And you sir are in love with FF! All you do is come here to talk about him! HOMO MORON Shitty of Miami loser with your no education, gold chain, Cuban belly, tailored sleeves, patten leather belt and shoes, smoking a cigar calling everyone "Papo" loser!!! Take FF with you since you love him so much and can't stop talking about him. We don't want him here anyway!
    LOL ! I guess I really got under your skin. Haven't lived in Dead County for years and never worked for the Miami PD. I did finally get you to agree that for the most part, everyone hates Frankie and Coral Gables does not need to waste money on a useless public safety manager.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast