Hudak will be Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hudak will be Chief

Gables residents flooded city hall and demanded to make Hudak Chief. City manager will be meeting with Hudak on the next 48 hours. Frankie boy is not going to get his way,ha ha. All over the news.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gables residents flooded city hall and demanded to make Hudak Chief. City manager will be meeting with Hudak on the next 48 hours. Frankie boy is not going to get his way,ha ha. All over the news.
    Hey Frank you see how what goes around comes around. While you were at MPD you Fu**ed a lot of people including myself. You thought I would forget and that since me being an Officer I was not a threat to you in any form or shape. You know who I am and I never did anything stupid to deserve how you treat me. My only fall was not being a Yes Sir type of guy to you and Kiss your behind like many did at MPD. You see Frankie I am not a hypocrite, I was raised with Morals and to be humble to help everyone that needed help. Your my way or the highway style and arrogance will get you no where. You got away witth it for a while at Hollywood. When I saw you coming to Gables I said oh no, I will let the Gables residence know who you are. Mr. Hudak is the most qualified and well deserved person humble man that has paid his dues and is well liked by the residences and well respected by the Officers. I am extremely happy your plan backfired. Well Frankie, I will continue monitoring you everywhere you go and I will make sure people know what you are about. Adios for now,a friend at MPD. Congrats to Gables PD and special thanks to the residences that demanded HUDAK. God bless all,stay safe.

Unregistered
    Hey Frank you see how what goes around comes around. While you were at MPD you Fu**ed a lot of people including myself. You thought I would forget and that since me being an Officer I was not a threat to you in any form or shape. You know who I am and I never did anything stupid to deserve how you treat me. My only fall was not being a Yes Sir type of guy to you and Kiss your behind like many did at MPD. You see Frankie I am not a hypocrite, I was raised with Morals and to be humble to help everyone that needed help. Your my way or the highway style and arrogance will get you no where. You got away witth it for a while at Hollywood. When I saw you coming to Gables I said oh no, I will let the Gables residence know who you are. Mr. Hudak is the most qualified and well deserved person humble man that has paid his dues and is well liked by the residences and well respected by the Officers. I am extremely happy your plan backfired. Well Frankie, I will continue monitoring you everywhere you go and I will make sure people know what you are about. Adios for now,a friend at MPD. Congrats to Gables PD and special thanks to the residences that demanded HUDAK. God bless all,stay safe.
    I support your position as well. I am still with Hollywood and had to suffer through staff meetings with Frank's huge ego. He was solely responsible for the lowest morale ever at the agency and we are slowly trying to recover. I hope the citizens of Coral Gables prevail. Hudak deserves the appointment. Frank deserves ridicule.

Unregistered
    Where are the city commissioners to keep this catastrophe from happening ?

Unregistered
    Excellent post from our MPD brother above.
    Thanks for posting, FF is a real cancer.

BTW, as most know already, the special comm mtg scheduled for today (Wednesday) was canceled.

Hudak be chief by end of the week.

Congrats and well deserved Chief Hudak!

Unregistered
    YES but now BOY king is the boss of both police and fire now.

you need to get rid of that shitty manager- the boy king is her life line .

she can't do the job without him- that is a problem as boy king is a 43

don't forget this is the same nut job who wanted city of Miami swat to just randomly hit a random bank with check points and a perimeter to keep the terrorists on their toes and off base.

what the ****?

what about the citizens who you are freaking out and the civil rights you are violating?

boy king a 43

boy king a liability

Unregistered

Boy Kings Resume

This loser's resume includes, demoralizing MPD, while surrounding himself with ass kissers who were incompetent and 35's. MPD has not recovered.

Destroying HPD's morale and budget with typical stupid ideas and arrogance.

Now he has done more damage to CGPD in a month than Salerno did in years.

This guy is a cancer and wrecking crew no matter where he goes. Only ignorant and naive politicians think he is the answer.

Hope Hudak prevails for Coral Gables sake.

Unregistered

Boy king polarizing figure

Well we see that BOY KING continues to live up to his reputation of being a polarizing person. This guy has a serious emotional and dysfunctional personality. Things between him and ED are never going to work out, BOY KING needs that Major who back stabbed Chief Hudack to keep him informed on his activites. By the time BOY KING finishes at Coral Gables Police Department, he will have caused so much havoc and discontent that the department will be unrecognizable. Just ask yourselves this question, would Chief Butler have promoted BOY KING. Boy King is the antithesis of Chief Butler who was a COP'S COP.

WISHING YOU WELL MY BROTHERS, BUT I TOLD YOU SO!

Unregistered
    Well we see that BOY KING continues to live up to his reputation of being a polarizing person. This guy has a serious emotional and dysfunctional personality. Things between him and ED are never going to work out, BOY KING needs that Major who back stabbed Chief Hudack to keep him informed on his activites. By the time BOY KING finishes at Coral Gables Police Department, he will have caused so much havoc and discontent that the department will be unrecognizable. Just ask yourselves this question, would Chief Butler have promoted BOY KING. Boy King is the antithesis of Chief Butler who was a COP'S COP.

WISHING YOU WELL MY BROTHERS, BUT I TOLD YOU SO!
    I certainly hope the Commissioners get a glimpse of what Frank's arrival has already done to the department. He has crazy ideas, and will not take "no" for an answer. You think there was a reason he could not sniff another top job in Dade or Broward counties until the uninformed city manager Riverbarge plucked him out of obscurity.

Unregistered

Hip-Hip Hooray!

I'm happy to hear this. To one of the posters above: I, too, am glad to hear this update about FF not getting his way at the Gables. I know a few guys that work at the Gables and they mentioned that the entire department loved Hudak. He's a cop's-cop and never forget where he came from. I'm glad to hear that FF will not screw up this department with his communist dictatorship. To the guys and gals at the Gables: keep your head up and remain focused on continuing to keeping your residents safe and going home at the end of every shift.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast