New PBA Secretary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New PBA Secretary

Well it's official. Meghan Anderson has been named the new PBA secretary and full release position. Jeff Marano is holding back the official email until after the PERC election. For the past two weeks, Ms Anderson has been sitting at the union hall all day long burning up union time that is deducted out of your paychecks every October 1st. Keep on giving the PBA your money. Why should someone on light duty be using union time??????? More PBA scams at its finest. And by the way, even Meghan has been bragging about this to several districts. Good luck !!!!

Unregistered

bigggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it's official. Meghan Anderson has been named the new PBA secretary and full release position. Jeff Marano is holding back the official email until after the PERC election. For the past two weeks, Ms Anderson has been sitting at the union hall all day long burning up union time that is deducted out of your paychecks every October 1st. Keep on giving the PBA your money. Why should someone on light duty be using union time??????? More PBA scams at its finest. And by the way, even Meghan has been bragging about this to several districts. Good luck !!!!
    if she sits on her arse all day will it spread more than it has already???

Unregistered
    She's a fat piece of shit!!!

Unregistered
    So much for voting

Unregistered

IUPA asses

Jerks. Meghan's a great woman! Hope she wins now for the PBA! I was thinking of IUPA but now, no, you asses have a mess and want your guys to wi to get them to are stupid weapsonw they relarx?

Unregistered
    Jerks. Meghan's a great woman! Hope she wins now for the PBA! I was thinking of IUPA but now, no, you asses have a mess and want your guys to wi to get them to are stupid weapsonw they relarx?
    I agree the first post was probably from IUPA, but I doubt the rest of them were. I imagine the rest of the posts were deps that have had personal contact with her & were rubbed the wrong way. Use your brain before you speak! BTW did you go drunk while posting, because that last part is incomprehensible!

Unregistered
    Megan, do not get used to it. Within 45 days it will all be gone.

Unregistered
    I agree the first post was probably from IUPA, but I doubt the rest of them were. I imagine the rest of the posts were deps that have had personal contact with her & were rubbed the wrong way. Use your brain before you speak! BTW did you go drunk while posting, because that last part is incomprehensible!
    They were all IUPA as with all of IUPA anti PBA Rants the intial 3 or 4 posts were all made within an hour of each other, they think all of the deputies are so stupid that we wouldn't notice.

Unregistered
    As a new PBA member, what do you mean about the union time? I don't have any vacation time in my bank to take from in the first place.

Unregistered

ask some senior Deputies

As a new PBA member, what do you mean about the union time? I don't have any vacation time in my bank to take from in the first place.
    The PBA takes some hours from you so the PBA reps can go to meetings on job time and not use their time. Ask some of the senior deputies how the PBA treat some deputies back in the day!! We're u ever.in a roll call the PBA attended? don't hold your breath that they'll be back if they win.......
    .never happen and you'll never see them again. Vote Iupa for real change. as a PBA member you can't vote for anything not even president of your union. With IUPA everyone gets a vote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast