Pat Barentine told his supervisors to write the email about the food in cars

Unregistered

Pat Barentine told his supervisors to write the email about the food in cars

Apparently the workers at Polk CI said that cars had fast food in them and they were grossed out. So mr clean Patrick B Super Ca told the supervisor to write a email and some did. What a joke who will enforce this?

Unregistered
    How about you stop being gross and clean up after you use the state vehicle. Just because you are a slob at home does not mean you can be a slob at work. We are not your mommy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about you stop being gross and clean up after you use the state vehicle. Just because you are a slob at home does not mean you can be a slob at work. We are not your mommy.
    Have to agree. Don't be a disgusting slob and take your freaking garbage with you no matter what circuit you are in.

Unregistered
    I would agree don't be a slob . I have jumped in the state vehicle and the exception is someone forgot a coke can. I am sure this was a exception and a knee jerk reaction to one or two cars. Most people have the couth to not leave a mess for co workers. Co workers in my office would jump in your shit if you left it a mess. A true knee jerk I am sure.

Unregistered
    Any used Condoms found yet?

Unregistered
    No, guess you are not in my circuit.

Unregistered
    This is just wild we police our own and our cars are cleanup after we use them . We are not children so I guess I do not get this. Our CA also has the SIC turn in monthly reports that they have inspected the cars so maybe that why , I don't know but folks grow up .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just wild we police our own and our cars are cleanup after we use them . We are not children so I guess I do not get this. Our CA also has the SIC turn in monthly reports that they have inspected the cars so maybe that why , I don't know but folks grow up .
    DC has hired a high percentage of "Entitled" employees who believe "What Is and What Is Not Their Job". Many believe picking up after themselves is not in their "Job Description". Therefore, If there is "NO" Written Policy stating that an Employee will remove their own Trash then, 'Do No Expect Your Fellow Employees To Act Any Different Than They Act In The Office'. There may be an Office that believes it does not "Mirror Society" but this is the way of the Stinky People.