Pension Board's Actions Cost You $310,000.00
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pension Board's Actions Cost You $310,000.00

The Pension Board Trustees whom you elected decided to violate the Florida Sunshine Law by trespassing a retiree from pension board meetings. Now the pension has to pay out $310,000.00 for their actions and guess who is going to pay it. You are, the active members of the pension. Remember this the next time you vote for a board member.

Unregistered
    I will vote the way I want. so go take a flying F^^^

Unregistered
    Shouldn't that read yet another pissing contest lawsuit from a retiree costs the pension $. It will be your 13th checks that take a hit first. Good job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOU are the one who has had his drawers pulled down and are bending over holding your ankles and you are so uneducated about your pension you don't even know it. Hope you have money left in the Pension fund for you to draw some retirement. YOUR Trustees are blowing your money , just to show power . YOU don't know that 13th checks are not paid unless the Fund earns over 10%. YOU have to pay for losses with your contributions , along with the City, NOT Retirees.

Unregistered
    You have been voting the way you wanted to. Just how many times has your contributions been raised since YOU voted those power hungry Trustees in?

Unregistered
    YOU are the one who has had his drawers pulled down and are bending over holding your ankles and you are so uneducated about your pension you don't even know it. Hope you have money left in the Pension fund for you to draw some retirement. YOUR Trustees are blowing your money , just to show power . YOU don't know that 13th checks are not paid unless the Fund earns over 10%. YOU have to pay for losses with your contributions , along with the City, NOT Retirees.
    I'm well aware of how the pension works. So hopefully this $310,000 brings the earnings for the year down to 9.9% just for you.

Unregistered
    I'm well aware of how the pension works. So hopefully this $310,000 brings the earnings for the year down to 9.9% just for you.
    You are so aware how the pension works! YOU do not know that the earnings, as of last month were -6.4% that is MINUS. It will take almost a 17% gain by Sept. 30 for a 13th check, You are a real genius . Hope you enjoy paying more from YOUR pay check when YOUR Trustees vote to raise YOUR contributions. Retirees won't pay anything!

Unregistered
    Shouldn't that read yet another pissing contest lawsuit from a retiree costs the pension $. It will be your 13th checks that take a hit first. Good job!
    Well that jerk of a retiree got $15,000.00 in his pocket in a settlement with our Trustees. We need different Trustees.
    That is much better than a 13th check. Why did our Trustees give in and pay this joker any money?
    Think he will split it with them?
    I won't ever vote for Kermit or the Dictator ever again, that is if any one should run against them.
    I wonder when the next person will sue so they can settle and pocket $15,000.00 ?
    Viva Le Kermit and the Dictator!!

Unregistered
    You have been voting the way you wanted to. Just how many times has your contributions been raised since YOU voted those power hungry Trustees in?

REALLY? Hey moron, these trustees dont set the contribution rate the actuary does. You are trying to attack with a ignorant argument. Go back to the fire department board and whine there. We are happy with our trustees. ANY time I want to ask any of them I get a direct and honest answer and shown where it came from.

Unregistered
    Well that jerk of a retiree got $15,000.00 in his pocket in a settlement with our Trustees. We need different Trustees.
    That is much better than a 13th check. Why did our Trustees give in and pay this joker any money?
    Think he will split it with them?
    I won't ever vote for Kermit or the Dictator ever again, that is if any one should run against them.
    I wonder when the next person will sue so they can settle and pocket $15,000.00 ?
    Viva Le Kermit and the Dictator!!
    You wont vote for him again? Why haven't you ever run against him? Is it because you are a fat weeble wobble retired firefighter who has been kicked out of every single retiree organization. Is it because your are such a low life loser all you have to do in life is brag about how much money you have while driving a piece of crap car, living in an old run down house and dressing like a homeless tranny?

Go back under your rock.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast