Donald Trump supports law enforcement

Unregistered

Donald Trump supports law enforcement

Think whatever you want about Trump but he is the only presidential candidate who flat out states there's a war in America & it's against law enforcement. He also said, despite everything going on in this messed up nation, that he wants a proactive law enforcement in this nation, aggressive but smart policing.

Trump went on to say this BLACK LIVES MATTER nonsense would come to an end because ALL LIVES MATTER, not just blacks. Under his watch the riots that have occurred in our nation would have ended that same night because no one has a right to destroy our nation. You fight violence with violence, there's no alternative.

I give this man a lot of credit for not jumping on the bandwagon & stating the facts. We need someone whose going to support us & bring back that pride & honor of wearing a badge because right now that feeling is almost nonexistent.

Unregistered
    If he makes it to the top, he's got my vote. This country needs a Donald Trump. Not an ass kisser that is going to make "politically correct" decisions in fear of a certain groups feelings being hurt.

Unregistered
    Trump proved that he is not all talk when he kicked out Jorge Ramos' liberal ass from his press conference when Ramos attempted to put him on the spot.

Unregistered
    Trump should have every LEO's vote......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump should have every LEO's vote......
    Seriously??? The man has no domestic or foreign policy experience and has never served in the military and you think he should lead the Country? I'm not a fan of Hillary, and would NEVER vote for her, but she has better qualifications than "cotton candy hair."

Unregistered
    Seriously??? The man has no domestic or foreign policy experience and has never served in the military and you think he should lead the Country? I'm not a fan of Hillary, and would NEVER vote for her, but she has better qualifications than "cotton candy hair."
    So selling out AMERICAN troops and citizens being attacked in Benghazi when Delta Force had a squadron ready to go two hours away from the consulate is a qualification in your book??? Atleast Trump has a set of balls on him, and if he runs the country as good as he does his businesses we will be fine.

Unregistered

Angry

He also supports Al Sharpton, hypocrite much?

Unregistered
    And Ronald Raegan, one of the best presidents in history, did? Really? The man is a billionaire. He knows how to run a company, clearly. What the country but a large company. In the old days successful men became president, not professional politicians that believe in nothing but whatever lobbiest puts money in their accounts. I embrace Trump and see it a return to the way it should be. As for his expirence you are so concerned with, again he is a multinational organization who has to deal with foreign countries everyday. The fact that he did not serve in the military. Really? How many up there did. I don't the any of them have, but that does not mean they are not fit. Ronnie didn't.

Unregistered
    And Ronald Raegan, one of the best presidents in history, did? Really? The man is a billionaire. He knows how to run a company, clearly. What the country but a large company. In the old days successful men became president, not professional politicians that believe in nothing but whatever lobbiest puts money in their accounts. I embrace Trump and see it a return to the way it should be. As for his expirence you are so concerned with, again he is a multinational organization who has to deal with foreign countries everyday. The fact that he did not serve in the military. Really? How many up there did. I don't the any of them have, but that does not mean they are not fit. Ronnie didn't.

Trump would tax you to death. He's a lose cannon

Unregistered
    Trump would tax you to death. He's a lose cannon
    Go ahead & tax me! I prefer to pay up then to see these monkeys in the hood continue getting free stuff from the Obama administration. Time to put the joints down & go work! Trump would end the bs in the hood