150 Apply so far to be BPD Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

150 Apply so far to be BPD Chief

Applicants:
    Captain Fowler, Captain Cramer, Captain Waiters MSO, Asst. Chief Melanie Bevan ST. Pete PD, Chief Carlino of SRQ, and Chief George Turner of Brooksville who is a Bradenton Resident plus scores of others from outside Florida says HR.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Applicants:
    Captain Fowler, Captain Cramer, Captain Waiters MSO, Asst. Chief Melanie Bevan ST. Pete PD, Chief Carlino of SRQ, and Chief George Turner of Brooksville who is a Bradenton Resident plus scores of others from outside Florida says HR.
    Bring on Chief Lorenzo Waiters!!

D***
    Lorenzo would be AWESOME!!

Unregistered
    Anybody other than Razz will be a great improvement, he is as Moldy as the building itself!

Unregistered
    Anybody other than Razz will be a great improvement, he is as Moldy as the building itself!
    You are a sick puppy! Your dislike for the man shows you as such a disgruntled person that you should not be in law enforcement. I would say have some class but I would be wasting my time.

Unregistered
    You are a sick puppy! Your dislike for the man shows you as such a disgruntled person that you should not be in law enforcement. I would say have some class but I would be wasting my time.
    Forget that negative person we all know who they are and they don't have any class.

Unregistered
    Poston is already getting who he wants and it will be a minority. He is scared of Blacklivesmatter...

Unregistered
    I thank Raz for his service, enjoy retirement!

guest 34205
    Poston is already getting who he wants and it will be a minority. He is scared of Blacklivesmatter...
    You mean Poston doesn't want Bill Tokajer?

Guest 34205
    How about **** Hill? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast