List of troopers that are known to write other cops - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Whose that guy from the alley? I heard he'd write the pope for 6 over!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    in every single thread regarding this topic. That's where....
    He's right, it does! It has gone to that in every thread, go back and look for yourself!

Unregistered
    Every single thread says don't write your back up tickets. NOWHERE does it say that if you do, cops won't come and rescue you when you need help 10-18
    do you even read, bro? It's all over this forum. No one comes right out and says it, but it's always implied.

Unregistered
    Whose that guy from the alley? I heard he'd write the pope for 6 over!
    Morales. But we also have Charlie "eyebrows" Vazquez. Both of them write about 200 ticket a month. No wonder they're single.

Unregistered
    Most Motor Deputies average 200 a month. I have yet to cite an Active duty LEO unless a crash. Most Troopers strive to wear green and usually do once they realize how FHP operates. Being a Trooper is not a bad thing. I have plenty of respect for them. The Statewide thing is way overrated . You can only patrol one mile at a time. The majority of Troopers are confined to a County anyway. I know I have been to other counties on S.O. Motor Wolf packs. It sucks because you have to go back to that court if contested. Yes Trooper, Deputies do work in Other counties on details also. Your. Not a big deal. Anyway we have jerks in every agency, As I have gotten older and seen how the world is focused on Law Enforcement. Lately it has been more in the kill mode. We have much more to worry about. Police,Deputies,Troopers,Game Wardens,Agents,Investigators etc.. Cant we all just get a long.... As you get older trust me you slow down even in your driving.

Unregistered

Cool

Troopers can have their "statewide" jurisdiction and their $18 hourly pay rate, I'll take my county zone and my $34 hourly rate. SMH

Unregistered
    "Troopers can have their "statewide" jurisdiction and their $18 hourly pay rate, I'll take my county zone and my $34 hourly rate. SMH"

Cool story bro... How about this? Stay off our board of yo don't even work here.

Unregistered
    Yeah go handle a domestic and piss off. Have fun dealing with the ignorant scumbags in the ghetto.. 65 the next cluster **** to TOT to a detective.

Unregistered
    I am a retired municipal cop.
    All of the other retired guys and myself will slow down and take a hard look whenever you guys are on the side of the road alone with a violator. You need to know that you have hundreds of guardian angels out there looking out for you; you don't know who they are, but they are out there.
    Be safe and be smart.

Unregistered
    Kate poulus is an arsehole

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast