List of troopers that are known to write other cops
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

List of troopers that are known to write other cops

Wanted to start a list of Troopers who are known to write other cops. No, I'm not talking about the ones that give out tickets to other LEOs involved in a crash, or those who'll arrest another LEO for a DUI, the ones that will write another LEO just because they feel like it.

I'll start the list:

Cpl Clarence Williams
    Trp David Frye
    Trp Donna Watts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wanted to start a list of Troopers who are known to write other cops. No, I'm not talking about the ones that give out tickets to other LEOs involved in a crash, or those who'll arrest another LEO for a DUI, the ones that will write another LEO just because they feel like it.

I'll start the list:

Cpl Clarence Williams
    Trp David Frye
    Trp Donna Watts
    Let's get a second list of cops that don't respect us enough to drive appropriately and then force us into a situation where we can let them have a free pass (thereby being unfair to the average citizen and hypocritical) or write them (and be ostracized and shamed on the Internet).

Unregistered
    Let's get a second list of cops that don't respect us enough to drive appropriately and then force us into a situation where we can let them have a free pass (thereby being unfair to the average citizen and hypocritical) or write them (and be ostracized and shamed on the Internet).
    Like you never speed ... Our brothers are being killed left and right by shit bags (23 by gunfire in 2015) and we got DB's listed above writing other LEO's for TRAFFIC INFRACTIONS. Unreal. We need to support one another instead of bashing each other.

Unregistered
    How about the city kiddes who write other cops kids. Start with Tallahassee PD.

Unregistered
    "Good cops don't put other cops in bad situations"

That is all

Unregistered
    Dozier
    Coulter
    Cates-Paules or however the hell you spell it.
    Barr

Unregistered

That is all

YES sir! True statement. If you're going to be an ass and put other officers in danger when they're speeding up to you to pull you over because you're choosing to break the law JUST because you think you can because you have a badge, no sir, you should be cited.

Unregistered

That is all
    yep! True!

Unregistered
    yep! True!
    See Troopers think it's a capital offense to speed why else do you think they ticket other cops. The academy teaches them they are the state's top law enforcement agency. A whole lot of brainwashing going on in Tally.

In today's times cops need to stick together more and more so knock the crap off FHP and stop believing the brain washers upstate. I received a ticket from then Lt. Thomas, tall African America male in 1997. I have 10 years on the job at that time and was extremely nice and courteous to that man he has absolutely no respect for other cops. Just a reminder there is a thing called discretion which we city cops do every day.

In closing, be safe everyone, it's getting bad out there.

Unregistered
    See Troopers think it's a capital offense to speed why else do you think they ticket other cops. The academy teaches them they are the state's top law enforcement agency. A whole lot of brainwashing going on in Tally.

In today's times cops need to stick together more and more so knock the crap off FHP and stop believing the brain washers upstate. I received a ticket from then Lt. Thomas, tall African America male in 1997. I have 10 years on the job at that time and was extremely nice and courteous to that man he has absolutely no respect for other cops. Just a reminder there is a thing called discretion which we city cops do every day.

In closing, be safe everyone, it's getting bad out there.
    Why do local cops whine here, FHP is at the top of the food chain they have full police powers, they have statewide police jurisdiction, what is the issue? FHP responsibilities depend on where their assignment in the state is, local city cops do not have police powers statewide, Sheriffs have 1/67th the jurisdiction of State Troopers. It's pretty obvious locals want statewide jurisdiction but that just isn't going to happen. Every local agency thinks they are the top dog because they handle something other than traffic, well I've never seen a zone toad local work a homicide or any other major crime, that's TOT a detective. Stop the chest pounding and be happy in your position. If you want more than 3 square miles of police jurisdiction join a state agency.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast