Trooper crash that kills DUI suspect

Unregistered

Exclamation Trooper crash that kills DUI suspect

So, I guess I'll post it first. This was not a move over violation. This Trooper blindly pulled out into the NB lanes and got nailed by a car hauler. I hope the Trooper recovers, and then gets charged.

Unregistered

Worthless human being

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, I guess I'll post it first. This was not a move over violation. This Trooper blindly pulled out into the NB lanes and got nailed by a car hauler. I hope the Trooper recovers, and then gets charged.
    Out of all the posts i have ever seen on here, this one by far is the most disturbing. Who ever posted this is the biggest piece of trash on the face of this earth. You are really a worthless human being and i hope you are not a trooper or an leo. Just a worthless citizen. A life was taken and a trooper critically injured, yet you come on here and worry about chargers. Especially when it's an on going investigation and you have no idea what you are talking. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what kind of a human being you are. Not even get well trooper, condolences to the deceased family. You are truly the biggest piece of shit to ever post on this forum. Hope the moderators block your IP address. You worthless piece of shit. To the family of the deceased, we are all praying for you and for the trooper, speedy recovery and god bless.

Unregistered
    Out of all the posts i have ever seen on here, this one by far is the most disturbing. Who ever posted this is the biggest piece of trash on the face of this earth. You are really a worthless human being and i hope you are not a trooper or an leo. Just a worthless citizen. A life was taken and a trooper critically injured, yet you come on here and worry about chargers. Especially when it's an on going investigation and you have no idea what you are talking. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what kind of a human being you are. Not even get well trooper, condolences to the deceased family. You are truly the biggest piece of shit to ever post on this forum. Hope the moderators block your IP address. You worthless piece of shit. To the family of the deceased, we are all praying for you and for the trooper, speedy recovery and god bless.

Well, I'm going to agree that the post is tasteless and hopefully this person is not an LEO (I smell Cop Blocker fan), but regardless of their opinion, a man did lose his life. If the investigation reveals that it was in fact the Trooper's fault, then hopefully he'll face the consequences. There's no need to pass judgment on what happened that night, whether it was in fact a Move Over violation, or if the Trooper did pull out into traffic. Whatever the findings that the investigations reveals, speedy recovery to the Trooper and I hope the man's family finds peace.

Unregistered

retired LEO

I agree with the above commentator, of all the posts on this web site----"this one by far is the most disturbing..." .

FIRST, Let's hope the Trooper is going to be restored to perfect health.

Second, let's say a prayer for the family of the deceased.

Third, let's let some good from this.... IF the autopsy should confirm that the deceased was DUI, then let us hope that his death is another warning to everyone to NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.

Fourth, Is there any evidence that the driver of the car carrier was at fault? texting? DUI? using dope?

Some of my prayers tonight will be directed to the Trooper and his family, the deceased and his family, and the Deputy who had to witness this tragic event.

Baxter
    Ambulance chasers and lawyers come on here trying to stir
    crap in the hopes someone will get careless and let something
    slip out that will help them with an upcoming case. Keep this
    in mind when you post. Many of these tasteless posts are carefully
    planted and can hurt if you post with your anger instead of your
    thinking. At any rate, "Don't feed the trolls".......and this site has
    many.

Unregistered
    Any word on his condition? Has it improved?

Unregistered
    Any word on his condition? Has it improved?
    According to a trooper that I spoke with who has standing guard outside as hospital door, he's improved some. His family is not saying a whole lot.