Labor Day Pay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Pay

Unregistered

Labor Day Pay

Once again another holiday approaches us and we have to accept 8 hours of holiday pay for 12 hours worked. After 2 contracts of failing to straighten this out, the PBA did not even aske for this in negotiations As a perc election is happening. Great job PBA

Unregistered
    How come nobody complains about working 44 hours in a week and not being compensated for 4 hours OT?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come nobody complains about working 44 hours in a week and not being compensated for 4 hours OT?
    Because our overtime doesn't kick in until we go over 80 hours in a pay period and if you work 44 during one week then I guarantee the next week is only 36.

Unregistered
    Because our overtime doesn't kick in until we go over 80 hours in a pay period and if you work 44 during one week then I guarantee the next week is only 36.
    It didn't use to until you schmucks voted for the 12 hour shifts and screwed yourselves and everyone else.

Unregistered

Tom

It didn't use to until you schmucks voted for the 12 hour shifts and screwed yourselves and everyone else.
    Don't worry! IUPA will get you 8 hour shifts with 12 hours of pay!

Unregistered
    This was asked of Lee Martin in Pompano when he still was a Deputy at the PBA. Lee told us that this was such a minor issue and that they needed to concentrate on a raise for everyone. The following week, they get a 2% raise offer and the PBA wants to up the specialized pay of k-9 to equal swat. How is that a raise for everyone?

Unregistered
    This was asked of Lee Martin in Pompano when he still was a Deputy at the PBA. Lee told us that this was such a minor issue and that they needed to concentrate on a raise for everyone. The following week, they get a 2% raise offer and the PBA wants to up the specialized pay of k-9 to equal swat. How is that a raise for everyone?
    Why shouldn't k9 get it Jeff? Maybe you'll have Kenny negotiate! 100 strong bro

Unregistered
    You know I gots to gets paid. I funna gets inna specialized units.

Unregistered
    I'm not a huge fan of K9 but in their defense, tracking a subject is one of the more dangerous & demanding jobs we have.

Unregistered
    I'm not a huge fan of K9 but in their defense, tracking a subject is one of the more dangerous & demanding jobs we have.
    No one is denying the worth of k9 but should a group of 15 guys come before the whole group? Typical pba take care of the specialized units screw everyone else

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast