Labor Day Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labor Day Pay

Unregistered
    The PBA is a fraud.

Unregistered
    Today, road patrol works a 12 hour shift on a holiday. I would like to thank the PBA for allowing the Sheriffs Office to only pay us 8 hours of holiday pay even though we work 12 hours. This has been going on since 2007. If I only work half of the half of the holidays a year since 2007 that is 20 hours per year times 9 years. You have lost more than 2 paychecks since 2007 because of the PBA never even asking to resolve tHis. What would you do if you had 2 extra paychecks this Friday?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today, road patrol works a 12 hour shift on a holiday. I would like to thank the PBA for allowing the Sheriffs Office to only pay us 8 hours of holiday pay even though we work 12 hours. This has been going on since 2007. If I only work half of the half of the holidays a year since 2007 that is 20 hours per year times 9 years. You have lost more than 2 paychecks since 2007 because of the PBA never even asking to resolve tHis. What would you do if you had 2 extra paychecks this Friday?
    Your math is almost as good as explaining how you have a 15 million-dollar defense fund. Keep up the good work IUPDUH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12