Carlito El Mongolito
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Carlito El Mongolito

I'm hearing a rumor that mayor rock recently caught his wife cheating on him with a younger man. Does anyone know if it's true?

Unregistered
    He has to saw his antlers off, so he can fit through the door

Unregistered
    Tarruo.
    Raja Yuca is doing the mayor's wife.

Unregistered
    She snorts Perico off his boner like a champ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm hearing a rumor that mayor rock recently caught his wife cheating on him with a younger man. Does anyone know if it's true?
    I heard the same thing from someone who works on the 3rd floor at city hall. The guy is some Papi with less than a year here.

Unregistered
    Lol that explains why he started using just for men

Unregistered
    Papo mayor Rock is going to put homicide on this to get everyone's IP address

Unregistered
    Papo mayor Rock is going to put homicide on this to get everyone's IP address

Cono, that's scary; you mean the people who couldn't find their assess with both hands in their back pockets ? ? ?

Unregistered
    Cono, that's scary; you mean the people who couldn't find their assess with both hands in their back pockets ? ? ?
    Yeah them, so I guess we are safe. Alcade your wife likes cuban style tube steak huh? Don't go hiking in the woods next month because hunting season starts they might mistake you for a deer with those antlers you have on your head.

Unregistered

Coñooo!!

Yeah them, so I guess we are safe. Alcade your wife likes cuban style tube steak huh? Don't go hiking in the woods next month because hunting season starts they might mistake you for a deer with those antlers you have on your head.
    Brother, acere, eres tremenda piedra meng. Everyone knows that antlers are an extension of the skull brains that deers have. There is no need to explain that. You are a rock.

De madre brother, estos monos fianas son tremendas piedras.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast