FHP back to writing police officers again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HPD BLUE

FHP back to writing police officers again

So i just wanted to say thank you to the trooper who wrote a female officer from our agency while she was driving into work. I mean really to pace someone while they are slowing down coming off the highway on hollywood blvd. Don't worry what goes around comes around make sure you guys are doing the speed limit in your marked unit and you personal cars. Discretion is out the window for you guys since you like to write other cops. I had thought you guys and gals had learned after the incident on the turnpike with the city of Miami but i guess i was wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HPD BLUE View Post
    So i just wanted to say thank you to the trooper who wrote a female officer from our agency while she was driving into work. I mean really to pace someone while they are slowing down coming off the highway on hollywood blvd. Don't worry what goes around comes around make sure you guys are doing the speed limit in your marked unit and you personal cars. Discretion is out the window for you guys since you like to write other cops. I had thought you guys and gals had learned after the incident on the turnpike with the city of Miami but i guess i was wrong.
    Give us a name or it didn't happen!

Unregistered
    Was she in marked or unmarked car. If marked and getting off Hollywood Blvd., why did she even stop?

Unregistered
    So sad to hear things like this

MIAMI COP

Unregistered

Was she in a personal vehicle? Was she being a complete ***** to the Trooper? Did she unleash a power trip, shoving her badge into the Trooper's face? Did her poor attitude write the ticket itself? Just because you're a fellow officer, doesn't mean you're always entitled to a break for committing a traffic infraction.

Unregistered
    I call BS.. plus if you were a cop you would know no Trooper in a Marked unit would ever stop for you, since Troopers are always in their Jurisdiction. Seems it's always a local outside his jurisdiction thinking their entitled, then shocked to find out their not. Chances are if a cop gets a ticket it's because they ran their mouth.

blue no tan
    Well it did happen and you guys can find out who it was happened on i95 and hollywood blvd exit ramp. There is no need to put the female officers name on here who got the ticket or the trooper at this point. Troopers again make sure you do the speed limit in the City of Hollywood. Since you troopers think speeding is the crime of the century we will help you enforce it. Do the speed limit in not only your personal car but your marked unit also we will be watching and waiting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by blue no tan View Post
    Well it did happen and you guys can find out who it was happened on i95 and hollywood blvd exit ramp. There is no need to put the female officers name on here who got the ticket or the trooper at this point. Troopers again make sure you do the speed limit in the City of Hollywood. Since you troopers think speeding is the crime of the century we will help you enforce it. Do the speed limit in not only your personal car but your marked unit also we will be watching and waiting.
    Before you stop a police vehicle of jurisdictional authority you better check your statute book. Please stop my marked FHP vehicle I'm ready to retire with a fat check from the city of Hollywood for violation of my civil rights, violation of state law, and false imprisonment.

Unregistered
    It has been confirmed that THIS EVENT NEVER HAPPENED!

Unregistered
    South Florida has some of the most corrupt and unprofessional Police Officers in the State and if one stops and thinks , 99% of all the complaints about officers getting tickets by State Troopers are because of self righteous attitudes after being lawfully stopped. I for one being a retired Officer have become more attentive to my driving and have been stopped once for speeding. Professional Courtesy when asked for with respect is generally given, but when it's expected and demanded, it's an insult to the officer. We are stronger when we respect each other.

Stay Safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast