PBA Ballot

Thread: PBA Ballot

Unregistered

PBA Ballot

I got my PBA ballot for reps today and I threw it in the garbage!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got my PBA ballot for reps today and I threw it in the garbage!!!
    See that's the problem and will continue to be the problem with BSO and their relationship with their union. Regardless of who wins the PERC Election Deputies don't want to be involved. If IUPA loses you have given up Your right to choose your reps and will spend the next several years complaining instead of pro actively taking part in union activities to make it better for you and everyone else. If IUPA wins and you have that attitude then it's very likely you will feel the same way about IUPA in a very short period of time.

Unregistered
    I still have a problem with filling out a "secret ballot" putting it into a "secret ballot" envelope and then PUTTING IT INTO ANOTHER ENVELOPE WITH MY NAME AND CCN ON IT.

Unregistered
    The only ballot you need is a perc ballot

Unregistered
    I still have a problem with filling out a "secret ballot" putting it into a "secret ballot" envelope and then PUTTING IT INTO ANOTHER ENVELOPE WITH MY NAME AND CCN ON IT.
    It shouldn't be a secret ballot it should be public and then you wouldn't have that problem.

Unregistered
    I threw my pba ballot in the garbage also....aside from a few good guys, the majority of Representatives were self serving complete f-ups who continually get themselves in trouble and are trying to protect themselves with the pba rep shield. Almost completely incompetent.. again aside from a few.

Unregistered
    I threw my pba ballot in the garbage also....aside from a few good guys, the majority of Representatives were self serving complete f-ups who continually get themselves in trouble and are trying to protect themselves with the pba rep shield. Almost completely incompetent.. again aside from a few.
    So true, I tossed my ballot as well and waiting for the PERC Ballot.

Unregistered
    I also threw mine away...reason.... 2 people on that list are in DROP and leave within the next 3 months. What good does that do. Plus there were only 10 names on the ballot, technically 8 since 2 leave shortly. So 8 names on a ballot that you must choose 7 from...REALLY. But far from me to complain since I am voting for IUPA when I get my PERC ballot this week. Good bye PBA and good riddance. KARMA!! BTW...I still have not forgot the abuse you dealt us..."Send in the Clowns", ballot rigging, turning the blind eye against deputies when Jenne told you to do so or loose you cushy gig (poole), and finally election fraud...cant beat those felonies. Well, enjoy the past and prepare for the future. IUPA please do us like the PBA did.....

Unregistered
    I also threw mine away...reason.... 2 people on that list are in DROP and leave within the next 3 months. What good does that do. Plus there were only 10 names on the ballot, technically 8 since 2 leave shortly. So 8 names on a ballot that you must choose 7 from...REALLY. But far from me to complain since I am voting for IUPA when I get my PERC ballot this week. Good bye PBA and good riddance. KARMA!! BTW...I still have not forgot the abuse you dealt us..."Send in the Clowns", ballot rigging, turning the blind eye against deputies when Jenne told you to do so or loose you cushy gig (poole), and finally election fraud...cant beat those felonies. Well, enjoy the past and prepare for the future. IUPA please do us like the PBA did.....
    I'm glad the two guys that are running are in DROP. The only thing these FNG guys want are new shiny toys. How about looking beyond that and think about health insurance after retirement.