Whos behind the frenzy posting SW of MPD Al Alvarez?

Unregistered

Whos behind the frenzy posting SW of MPD Al Alvarez?

Today, 09:47 AM #1
    Unregistered
    Stop the embarrassment
    Guys these posts have gotten retarded lately, even border line scary. Some of these posts make you think the author is a Baker Act, and hopefully not a police officer with a gun. The stuff these posts say lately is embarrassing, can you imagine if cops from legit departments like the county or BSO get on here and read these psychotic rants and immature comments, we would be giving them a reason to call us losers and a joke police department. Tighten up your police officers, not in high school anymore.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Today, 10:59 AM #2
    Unregistered
    I'm sure 90% of those post belong to the same person. I hope he's not a PO because if he is then God help the residents of swpd.

Today, 03:25 PM #3
    Unregistered
    Who's posting all this shit al alvarez
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure 90% of those post belong to the same person. I hope he's not a PO because if he is then God help the residents of swpd.

I was thinking the same thing and couldn't think of any SW cop that has it out for the Chief this bad. The crazy frency of postings of all this wierd shit is a first even for SW. I was told is some ex cop Al Alvarez that works security at Doral that has a hard on for the Chief since the old days at MPD.

Piece of shit if you are reading this go **** yourself

Unregistered

Hear hes a drunk

Today, 09:47 AM #1
    Unregistered
    Stop the embarrassment
    Guys these posts have gotten retarded lately, even border line scary. Some of these posts make you think the author is a Baker Act, and hopefully not a police officer with a gun. The stuff these posts say lately is embarrassing, can you imagine if cops from legit departments like the county or BSO get on here and read these psychotic rants and immature comments, we would be giving them a reason to call us losers and a joke police department. Tighten up your police officers, not in high school anymore.

Today, 10:59 AM #2
    Unregistered

Today, 03:25 PM #3
    Unregistered
    Who's posting all this shit al alvarez

I was thinking the same thing and couldn't think of any SW cop that has it out for the Chief this bad. The crazy frency of postings of all this wierd shit is a first even for SW. I was told is some ex cop Al Alvarez that works security at Doral that has a hard on for the Chief since the old days at MPD.

Piece of shit if you are reading this go **** yourself

LOL Check out hte posting hours the guy must be on a drunkek stupor LMAO

Unregistered

yeap

LOL Check out hte posting hours the guy must be on a drunkek stupor LMAO
    I was told same shit is showing up at in MPD forum and none of our dumb clowns go there it has to be someone from mpd

Unregistered

90% of those post are truth,

Unregistered
    90% of those post are truth, and you knows that, those post were published at the Miami Herald, the Miami News & Diario las Américas also in the news at chs 4, 6, 7,10, 18, 22, 23 & 41.

I AGREE WITH YOU
    " God help the residents of Sweetwater from some of you."

Read the other comments or posts made by members of your own Department, and you are going to find out that you guys do not respect anyone including you own comrades.
    90 % of you are a piece of shit.

Unregistered

Cool truth

the only POS here is A/Chief P. Diaz.

next time don't waste tax payers money, pull the trigger if your a real man! only pussies do it for attention? what happened your mother pulled her titie out to soon? I bet diaz's mommy had nice tities. lol

if I was a betting man, my money would be on al alvarez to kick your arse just for fun! chief if your such a man, find out? wanna a shot at the title?