Trooper D. Watts

Unregistered

Trooper D. Watts

Where is she working these days? She on the road or desk job? FHP has done an Excellent job keeping her under control (quiet) for lack of a better word. Merry Xmas Watts.

Unregistered
    Riding a desk in Tally where she belongs.

Unregistered
    Be careful, she'll subpoena your IP address and she you for posting this. Then she will take a DNA sample from you and file preventative law suits against your grandchildren

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful, she'll subpoena your IP address and she you for posting this. Then she will take a DNA sample from you and file preventative law suits against your grandchildren
    She can file all she wants, my family is on EBT,section 8, welfare. We ride transit, I have 10.00 in the bank. I am from the hood, just a curious Kat.

Unregistered
    Really why bring up one of the biggest pieces of crap in the fhp? Her name alone makes me want to vomit. A sorry excuse for a human being.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really why bring up one of the biggest pieces of crap in the fhp? Her name alone makes me want to vomit. A sorry excuse for a human being.

If that officer was going 20 mph over the speed limit or not driving a 100 mph on a regular basis then I wouldn't pull them over. The public gets ticketed for speeding if they are running late on their way to work and tell them that they should have left earlier and so should those who drive 100 mph on a daily basis in order to get to work on time. I used to see a Hollywood cop do that on I-595 everyday around the same time and he was weaving in and out of traffic putting other people's lives in danger. Don't forget high speed chases get called off due to putting people's lives in danger at times so why should officers driving to or from work going 100 mph not be viewed in the same manner.