Jorge Diaz

Thread: Jorge Diaz

Unregistered

Jorge Diaz

How many times has this guy two faced people for his own gains.

Unregistered
    I guess now that john is retiring you inherit the target.

Unregistered

John clerico

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many times has this guy two faced people for his own gains.
    Good post Clerico. But jorge is a good guy. You are the RAT that threw him under the bus. JC = JC. John clerico = Jackie Cox.

Unregistered
    Good post Clerico. But jorge is a good guy. You are the RAT that threw him under the bus. JC = JC. John clerico = Jackie Cox.
    Diaz is a good person. Clerics just go away, you miserable prick.

Unregistered
    You must be using sig 37 if you think Diaz is a good guy. He is a lazy POS that does nothing but whine and complain about everyone. He gets what he wants because he schedules off duty to all the supervisors. I wish he would just retire.

Unregistered
    What exactly did Clerico do to Diaz?

Unregistered
    What exactly did Clerico do to Diaz?
    yeah okay dipshit. I see Amanda and Hall working a lot of 208. If you think because any other supervisors work 208 Diaz is getting a favor you are a complete idiot. Hall runs the Pike. So whether or not Diaz schedules other supervisors or not, it does not benefit him.

Sounds like a bit of sour grapes too me. Just leave if it's that bad.

Unregistered
    Epic fail Clerico. Just move on with your life. Diaz is a great person and friend. Bottom line, people respect Diaz and NOBODY has any use for Clerico

Unregistered
    Hahaha
    The only reason people even talk to Diaz is because Delahoz left him the disney off duty and we all know Delahoz was forced to retire. Diaz is biggest lazy POS ever and he schedules supervisors so they all kiss his ass and leave him alone. Diaz is the biggest rat of them all he is a true loser. Hope Delahoz is enjoying driving a cab.
    Hall is the King and you all need to grobble and beg for forgiveness in his presence. Amanda is only doing what she is told to do.

Unregistered
    Number one reason off-duty policy needs to be reformed is this guy right here . Biggest lazy POS zone partner I have ever worked with. No one likes working with him but hey we all need off duty so keep quiet about him screwing you.