Survey

Thread: Survey

Unregistered

Survey

I posted this on another thread, but thought it deserved its own. Who would like to see the agency perform a job satisfaction survey and or a employee evaluation of their supervisor? This is done in some other agencies and has produced positive change.

Unregistered

Agreed

Do it anonymously or else Prummell will know whose lives to ruin.

Unregistered
    Andrew, if you are seeking the truth of what's really going on, familiarize yourself with FSS 394.4625. Once you are familiar with the rights granted every citizen under this statute, you can seek a legal remedy to the issues that feel so strongly about. Hopefully this helps your cause. You're right, it does feel better to get this off my chest!

Unregistered
    i wood sugest u read the constitution,it feels like im in a diferent country.did every 1 4 get we have freedom of speech.u corupt thugs aparantly dont believe in that.witch is nazi like.that why im trying 2 wake the sheep up 2 youre tyrany.u r breaking the the ultimate law called the constitution

Unregistered
    We need Shane Desguin to fix this place. No one else can hold a candle to his abilities, leadership, experience or connections

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i wood sugest u read the constitution,it feels like im in a diferent country.did every 1 4 get we have freedom of speech.u corupt thugs aparantly dont believe in that.witch is nazi like.that why im trying 2 wake the sheep up 2 youre tyrany.u r breaking the the ultimate law called the constitution
    Actually, the First Amendment does not grant you the right to libel someone. Accusing someone of being corrupt could be defamation of character unless you can prove it. We have received a complaint on a couple of postings, possibly written by you, and I have removed them. You are ultimately responsible for what you write and, if you do not heed my warnings, I can only do so much to protect you. Thanks in advance for posting within our Terms of Use.

Unregistered
    Sysop,

I'd be curious to know how many visitors the Charlotte Co. page has had since the troll began trolling us. I for one check it pretty rarely now. He can't be doing your business any favors by driving off legitimate visitors.

Unregistered
    R u kiding me,why do u think i document the crap out of this thread 2 show the coruption.they have defamed me by saying that because im teling the people of the coruption ,that im not normal .they told the thik blue line of coruption brothers to stalk my house.all screen grabed and documented and turned in 2 video,the big utube chanel just hit 22 milion views in 2 yrs,22 thousand subcribers.
    People r sik of the coruption

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    R u kiding me,why do u think i document the crap out of this thread 2 show the coruption.they have defamed me by saying that because im teling the people of the coruption ,that im not normal .they told the thik blue line of coruption brothers to stalk my house.all screen grabed and documented and turned in 2 video,the big utube chanel just hit 22 milion views in 2 yrs,22 thousand subcribers.
    People r sik of the coruption
    Actually NO, I am not "kidding" you and I have no idea why you're on the thread. For starters, it's hard to be taken seriously when you post a message with 12 typographical errors in it despite the fact that we have spell checking software built into the message board. That's not even including the punctuation errors. In short, you are not doing yourself or your cause any favors. If you want to expose corruption and have proof that you can post online, that's a start. Anonymously taking unsubstantiated shots at people and expecting this site to protect you is not something that is going to happen. If you want to give me a call, please feel free to at (813) 760-2900 - Chip DeBlock.

Unregistered
    Actually NO, I am not "kidding" either,everything is screen grabed and videoed now,all copwatchers r being informed that there is treasure troves of proof of coruption in these forums