City of Miami on Gables page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

City of Miami on Gables page

The Coral Gables forum has turned into nothing but City of Miami losers coming on here and posting everything they can about Frank Fernandez... We get it! You hate him. Actually, you may be in love with him because you obsess over him and keep hijacking every post to talk about him. Stay on your page and deal with your own issues.

Ps. We know it's city guys because your grammar sucks and you actually have to spell and write instead of filling in bubbles like you do in your OI's since you guys can write for shit.

Unregistered
    Amen. I think that it is the same person writing all of the negative comments.
    I suggested on another string that anyone who has problems should cite to specific issues that they don't like.
    Instead, we keep reading name-calling that sounds like it originates from a third grade child.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Coral Gables forum has turned into nothing but City of Miami losers coming on here and posting everything they can about Frank Fernandez... We get it! You hate him. Actually, you may be in love with him because you obsess over him and keep hijacking every post to talk about him. Stay on your page and deal with your own issues.

Ps. We know it's city guys because your grammar sucks and you actually have to spell and write instead of filling in bubbles like you do in your OI's since you guys can write for shit.
    Unfortunately for you, I can come here and post whatever I want,you can't stop me. How you like that? So know that I know it annoys you, I will make it my business to come here more often. I will do this just for you.

Unregistered

MPD losers? How about You try for 1 day to work Overtown, Lttle Haiti,Model City. Of course you won't, you would have to stop by your nearest CVS and buy Depends so you don't soil your underwear on your first call without a back up.

Unregistered

That's not true.. Hollywood PD and many others have worked for FF he is a real JERK!

Unregistered
    That's not true.. Hollywood PD and many others have worked for FF he is a real JERK!
    Wow ! Frankie already has a couple of brown-nosers. Not from Miami or hollywood PD, but I know an incompetent boob when I see one, and you have one in your public safety manager. He will ruin the morale of your department quicker than you can get your nose brown blindly supporting him. That is his MO.

Unregistered
    Hey don't listen to me Miami Finest, I did the same on Hollywood board when he went over. I know him well he is a narcissist, my way or the highway Mr. Knows it all. In reality he has no idea how to run a Police Dept., allow me to brief you in. He did 3 years on Patrol, he was then a Neighborhood Resource Officer, promoted all the way to Lt. He remained Lt., until Timoney kicked in, former Mayor Manny Diaz hooked him up with Timoney and that is how he was promoted from Lt. To Asst. Chief. Timoney helped him get the job at Hollywood, everyone that has a 10 talk with the man can tell he is all about him. You brown noses will find out the hard way. When we did the no confidence vote on both Timoney and Frankie, over 70% of the force was against Frankie 30% Timoney. He come across like a nice guy to cover his past and reputation, you will all learn the hard way just like Hollywood.

Unregistered
    I'm the one who started this thread and first and foremost, I want to say that I am not a fan of FF... At all!!! It's just annoying to have the same city guy coming on here blowing our thread up with FF stuff! Get over him already... Take all the time you use to write about FF and learn grammar instead. Shitty of Miami patrol loser!

Unregistered
    I'm the one who started this thread and first and foremost, I want to say that I am not a fan of FF... At all!!! It's just annoying to have the same city guy coming on here blowing our thread up with FF stuff! Get over him already... Take all the time you use to write about FF and learn grammar instead. Shitty of Miami patrol loser!
    I am glad you are annoyed,I have the right to come in here and talk smack. If you don't like it,too bad so sad. You what's annoy? Gables Officers continuously asking for a 15 while conducting a 19 on sw 8 st. Qsm a unit that can 15 with the Gables ref. 19? That is freaking annoy, when do you ever here Qsm a unit to 15 with Miami. Your K-9 dogs don't even bite,this why we always using Beach or Hialeah dogs. MPD is world wide recognized, we have our own training facility where Officers from all over the world come to train, not even the county has that. MPD is loved by many countries. I will be back later to continue annoying you.

Unregistered
    I am glad you are annoyed,I have the right to come in here and talk smack. If you don't like it,too bad so sad. You what's annoy? Gables Officers continuously asking for a 15 while conducting a 19 on sw 8 st. Qsm a unit that can 15 with the Gables ref. 19? That is freaking annoy, when do you ever here Qsm a unit to 15 with Miami. Your K-9 dogs don't even bite,this why we always using Beach or Hialeah dogs. MPD is world wide recognized, we have our own training facility where Officers from all over the world come to train, not even the county has that. MPD is loved by many countries. I will be back later to continue annoying you.
    Me too ! That's how much we recognize how horrible Frankie is for law enforcement in general. He simply doesn't deserve to run an agency. Hudak deserves a shot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast