City of Miami on Gables page - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me too ! That's how much we recognize how horrible Frankie is for law enforcement in general. He simply doesn't deserve to run an agency. Hudak deserves a shot.
    I am back, and yes Hudak deserves it. Why? Simple put, Mr. Hudak has been serving the Gables community for over 30 years. I hear he is QRU with the troops. Unfortunately Gables commissioners don't support him. The Gables will learn the hard way with Frankie. He will slowly bring his MPD style to PD and destroy a nice dept.

Unregistered
    I am back, and yes Hudak deserves it. Why? Simple put, Mr. Hudak has been serving the Gables community for over 30 years. I hear he is QRU with the troops. Unfortunately Gables commissioners don't support him. The Gables will learn the hard way with Frankie. He will slowly bring his MPD style to PD and destroy a nice dept.
    Spot on ! Why do you think he wasn't getting serious consideration for Chief positions elsewhere until Riverbarge came along.

Unregistered
    Spot on ! Why do you think he wasn't getting serious consideration for Chief positions elsewhere until Riverbarge came along.
    My friend has a police consulting business and would get applications from cities who were looking to hire a police chief. After reading the resumes he would divided them into no, maybe, and yes first. FF was always in the no pile. He never passed on his application on to a city. That alone speaks volumes.

Unregistered
    My friend has a police consulting business and would get applications from cities who were looking to hire a police chief. After reading the resumes he would divided them into no, maybe, and yes first. FF was always in the no pile. He never passed on his application on to a city. That alone speaks volumes.
    That is why City Manager Riverbarge did not want a process to recommend a police chief. Frankie never would have risen from the bottom of the pile.

Unregistered
    Just weather the storm, Frank won't be around for long. The commissioners will realize what a mistake they made by bringing Riverbarge and Frank. Just give it time, the incompetence and lack of experience will be both fall out. Be patient my friend,go home and have a beer or two.

Unregistered
    Just weather the storm, Frank won't be around for long. The commissioners will realize what a mistake they made by bringing Riverbarge and Frank. Just give it time, the incompetence and lack of experience will be both fall out. Be patient my friend,go home and have a beer or two.
    The commissioners should not be bullied by Swanson-Riverbarge, or anybody else for that matter.How can someone who knows so little about the public safety side place someone in charge with the reputation of Fernandez.

Unregistered
    I am glad you are annoyed,I have the right to come in here and talk smack. If you don't like it,too bad so sad. You what's annoy? Gables Officers continuously asking for a 15 while conducting a 19 on sw 8 st. Qsm a unit that can 15 with the Gables ref. 19? That is freaking annoy, when do you ever here Qsm a unit to 15 with Miami. Your K-9 dogs don't even bite,this why we always using Beach or Hialeah dogs. MPD is world wide recognized, we have our own training facility where Officers from all over the world come to train, not even the county has that. MPD is loved by many countries. I will be back later to continue annoying you.
    Again... Typical Shitty of Miami moron. First off, Gables officers never ask your frequency for a 15 on 8th street.... One reason being is a we don't have that many calls so there is ways someone available. If funny how you talk all this crap but it is always the gables guys who 15 the city guys on 8th St. I bet those guys wouldn't appreciate you coming on here talking b.s. And ruining the relationship the gables guys and those city guys have... YOU MORON!

You don't know anything. I have a couple of buddies in the training bureau at MDPD and they do have officers that come from all over the country today. Why don't you take a little drive over there this week and see who which international police organization they are training now. Maybe if you would research and not just talk out of your ass "Papo," then you would know that info.

Now go online and try to earn your high school diploma you dumb G.E.D MORON!!

Unregistered
    That is why City Manager Riverbarge did not want a process to recommend a police chief. Frankie never would have risen from the bottom of the pile.
    Exactly. She needed a puppet she could manipulate. The union negotiations were coming up and that is why she got rid of Wagner and waited for the right time to give FF the job. That is why he was hired in the first place even though the city was in financial hardship.

Unregistered
    I hope you are right.

Unregistered
    It's true. Read the Herald articles as well as Elaine del Valles blog Political Cortadito. The CM caved in to the pressure from the commission as well as residents.

Boy Kings aspirations to run CGPD are over.
    What a blow to his egotistical narcissistic self.

Hudak has the support of all the commissioners and the mayor.

He'll be chief by the end of the week or next.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast