2 Poloce Chief?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Poloce Chief?

Unregistered

2 Poloce Chief?

Really ? how embarrassing, such a small dept. needs 2 police Chief, ha ha ha. They must report to Frank Fernandez ha ha ha another Joke. Cubans taking over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really ? how embarrassing, such a small dept. needs 2 police Chief, ha ha ha. They must report to Frank Fernandez ha ha ha another Joke. Cubans taking over.
    Coral Gables will Soni be like Miami Police, courtesy of Boy King Frankie. Lol.

Unregistered
    Coral Gables will Soni be like Miami Police, courtesy of Boy King Frankie. Lol.
    I certainly hope the commissioners do not let the city manager destroy the PD.

Unregistered
    I certainly hope the commissioners do not let the city manager destroy the PD.
    Who in their right mind designates 2 police chiefs at their salary level. FF spent every last dollar in Hollywood on programs that proved worthless and approved the funding for positions that made no sense. The new Hollywood chief has no $ to work with. You can hire 2 street cops for what it takes to fund an extra chief's position. For everything Hudak has done for the community, it is a shame what Frankie intends on doing with him.

Unregistered
    Who in their right mind designates 2 police chiefs at their salary level. FF spent every last dollar in Hollywood on programs that proved worthless and approved the funding for positions that made no sense. The new Hollywood chief has no $ to work with. You can hire 2 street cops for what it takes to fund an extra chief's position. For everything Hudak has done for the community, it is a shame what Frankie intends on doing with him.
    What a waste of money. But who cares, it is only taxpayer money. It is also one additional layer for Frankie to insulate himself and blame others for any problems or mistakes.

Unregistered
    What a waste of money. But who cares, it is only taxpayer money. It is also one additional layer for Frankie to insulate himself and blame others for any problems or mistakes.
    Taxpayers money? Watch how the city will short change you on the next contract.

Unregistered
    Reasons being I don't take the job too seriously, I 09 / 06 go home to what matters to me my family. City Hall full of hypocrites, you bring an outsider with baggage,and shit on Hudak.

Unregistered
    Reasons being I don't take the job too seriously, I 09 / 06 go home to what matters to me my family. City Hall full of hypocrites, you bring an outsider with baggage,and shit on Hudak.
    Outsider with baggage is minimizing this issue. The man leaves a trail of discontent and low morale, and he doesn't care.

Unregistered
    Taxpayers money? Watch how the city will short change you on the next contract.
    That is why she is bringing him in. Just like she did in Hollywood when the city was in financial hardship. Then she gave him the chief's job after she got rid of Wagner.

Unregistered
    Outsider with baggage is minimizing this issue. The man leaves a trail of discontent and low morale, and he doesn't care.
    From now on watch him carefully, is all about him he is the star. He was once in charge of a unit that for every minute you were late to work he would humiliate you in front of your peers by giving him 1 push -up for every minute late. Like if we were still in the academy. He tried that tactic on a Senior Officer, the Officer advised him to fu** himself there was a big time 34. City manager did a great job hiring this guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast