The PEE BEE A hires a new legal team

Unregistered

The PEE BEE A hires a new legal team

PEE BEE A has hired two new attorneys to bargain our contract. The new hires will be attending roll calls on a whirlwind listing tour eager to hear our concerns and professional present them to the Sheriff at the next contract negotiations.

Unregistered
    Theses must be the same PEE BEE A reps from the panhandle with the kettle corn business.

Unregistered

Warning

Do not order an Kettle Corn with a panhandle zip code do to questionable quality control.

Unregistered
    Why too funny, LMAO!!!

Unregistered
    The PBA has retained the legal firm of Squat, Dump and Flush.

Unregistered

Hey mister

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PEE BEE A has hired two new attorneys to bargain our contract. The new hires will be attending roll calls on a whirlwind listing tour eager to hear our concerns and professional present them to the Sheriff at the next contract negotiations.

I just ran into your lady at the hourly rate hotel. She is tired of your talking union business all day and everyday. She wanted me to let you know to lay off it a while so she can have some peace of mind at home.

Unregistered
    I just ran into your lady at the hourly rate hotel. She is tired of your talking union business all day and everyday. She wanted me to let you know to lay off it a while so she can have some peace of mind at home.
    Dude, put the bottle down! That no lady it's a guy named Bruce!

Unregistered

We all know PBA hires family. LMAO!!!

Unregistered
    Must be one of the funniest posts ever

Unregistered

WTF? Why would the PBA release staff photos before the unity meeting with rivera?