Who is watching IA?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who is watching IA?

All this fiasco about IA conducting ( Quality Control Checks , AKA speed traps ), who is watching them? I think our IA should be handle by FDLE, is about image. IA taking care of their buddies on the F and F plan. IA is watching us breaking all the rules, do you think IA don't speed? Go home early, get to work late without taking time off? Think again. Something to think about it.

Unregistered
    Estup[do, if you do your job by the book IA would be non existent and that idiot Ortiz wont be embarrassing us. People would not be fired and you wouldn't be followed. POLICE YOURSELVES AS ADULTS AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN.

Unregistered

Thumbs up IA, did you ever check on the Cuban Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All this fiasco about IA conducting ( Quality Control Checks , AKA speed traps ), who is watching them? I think our IA should be handle by FDLE, is about image. IA taking care of their buddies on the F and F plan. IA is watching us breaking all the rules, do you think IA don't speed? Go home early, get to work late without taking time off? Think again. Something to think about it.
    Correct a mundo
    Hey, did IA ever watch/ check on Look-Down Roque, and Bellhop Herbello when they were consorting with well known Cocaine dealers at Cuban Crafters ?

Expo, told Look Down to stay away, many times, and The Doorman Herbello, was driving the Cuban Crafter, Cocaine Thug's Bentley , all over town attempting to pick up 33s on duty. Did IA ever check them ? Now this was WELL known, but where was IA Hmmmm ?

Unregistered
    Estup[do, if you do your job by the book IA would be non existent and that idiot Ortiz wont be embarrassing us. People would not be fired and you wouldn't be followed. POLICE YOURSELVES AS ADULTS AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN.
    It doesn't matter if we police ourselves. Act as adults. I.A. and someone who's a friend or staff will get a hard on over someone for even the littlest thing or someone with connection outside the department you had interaction with and took enforcement against get I.A to get even. It happens.

Unregistered
    Oye come pinga, mariconsonnnnnn IA needs to be police as well. IA breaks the rules and no one from the Chief down does anything about it. Family & Friends plan at best, just ask Jorgito Gomez and his buddy Nestor Garcia. I will leave it at that, mariconsonnnnnn.

Unregistered
    Last two years they had about 5 IA people fired or forced to resign. Lieutenant, Sergeant, officers.

All were caught abusing their power. That's the problem over zealous uneducated people who all of a sudden feel they are the law.

Unregistered
    Last two years they had about 5 IA people fired or forced to resign. Lieutenant, Sergeant, officers.

All were caught abusing their power. That's the problem over zealous uneducated people who all of a sudden feel they are the law.
    Who were these people (ref above) ? I didn't know that ? Names and circumstances please ???

Unregistered
    Typically FDLE and DOJ

Unregistered
    Oye come pinga, mariconsonnnnnn IA needs to be police as well. IA breaks the rules and no one from the Chief down does anything about it. Family & Friends plan at best, just ask Jorgito Gomez and his buddy Nestor Garcia. I will leave it at that, mariconsonnnnnn.
    Hey Maritza how hyprocrite are you, of all people you in IA? Do you remember the time you 33 a wrecker driver ON DUTY at his Tow Yard? Quite a few people knows the story, you know the word gets around. I am so good at what I know,I won't mention the Towing Company. I will leave it in the AIR. Again you are a real HYPROCRITE. Like you , there are many stories about IA investigators, just ask Luquis.

Unregistered
    Maritza in IA are you joking! That girl is the biggest **** up, do nothing, staying home drinking *****. Trash is to nice of a word for her. Do you guys see what she puts on social media about the department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast