Afraid to comment on here ? Deputy pussies ?

Unregistered

Angry Afraid to comment on here ? Deputy pussies ?

Wtf ? Are we men or ****ing mice ? Guys, gals, no one will ever know.

Let ben, the county commissioners, etc , know what you think of your pay and benefits ? Are some of you that terrified, or pathetic ? Have you no balls ?

Wtf ?
    Grow a set, leo affairs wont tell , you pathetic morons ??? Look at the fhp page, and more.
    What do you think he is the sheriff of nottingham, barak o'bama hitler ?

Post, speak your gripe. Tell it like it is about deputies that don't pull they're weight, and about ones that suck ass. That's what this is is all about. And dont forget your benefits. What a pathtic sissy bunch, i work with here. Please grow some eh ???

Unregistered
    I'm with you. I know Ben, IA , or none of the bosses will ever know who posts here. However some here with VCSO are afraid of their own shadows. Know that, pathetic ???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm with you. I know Ben, IA , or none of the bosses will ever know who posts here. However some here with VCSO are afraid of their own shadows. Know that, pathetic ???
    Too bad but it is true.. anyone that is worth there salt in IA or anyone with some sense of computer knowledge can track which IP address posts. so If you have communicated with the SO or PD via the same computer .. they know exactly who you are... many companies and IT units have software that IDs IP addresses

But on another note.. make friends with your local investigative TV reporter and have them do a story worth viewing.. works wonders!

Unregistered

Red face BS , your identity will remain anonymous, guaranteed by LEO affairs !

Too bad but it is true.. anyone that is worth there salt in IA or anyone with some sense of computer knowledge can track which IP address posts. so If you have communicated with the SO or PD via the same computer .. they know exactly who you are... many companies and IT units have software that IDs IP addresses

But on another note.. make friends with your local investigative TV reporter and have them do a story worth viewing.. works wonders!
    Bull shit !
    LEO affairs will NOT divulge any IP addresses , unless it's about some super major crime, and ONLY a court order, even then it has been quashed. Read what they say about this.

Look elsewhere on LEO affairs, in particular The city of Miami, Metro Dade, and FHP. You wont believe what they write on there ! As said, don't worry about any chance of VCSO ever knowing who you are, unless your making death threats etc.

if someone here needs to be talked about, go ahead, say what you want, they will NEVER know.
    Read what LEO affairs does to protect your identity where they post the same. YOU ARE PROTECTED PERIOD !

Unregistered
    Bull shit !
    LEO affairs will NOT divulge any IP addresses , unless it's about some super major crime, and ONLY a court order, even then it has been quashed. Read what they say about this.

Look elsewhere on LEO affairs, in particular The city of Miami, Metro Dade, and FHP. You wont believe what they write on there ! As said, don't worry about any chance of VCSO ever knowing who you are, unless your making death threats etc.

if someone here needs to be talked about, go ahead, say what you want, they will NEVER know.
    Read what LEO affairs does to protect your identity where they post the same. YOU ARE PROTECTED PERIOD !
    True, I looked at those other agencies WOW ! And yes, LEO affairs will NOT divulge any IP addresses. So speak your mind, this is America !

Unregistered

Cool WOW, check this out ! No worries about IP addresses

Yea, check out what about 90 officers in the Florida town of Sweetwater have to say about their department, their chief,commissioners and a WHOLE lot more ha ha ha . Yep don't worry about LEO affairs saying who you are, just peruse this site ---> http://forums.leoaffairs.com/forumdi...ice-Department

Unregistered
    Feel free to post ANYTHING you want on here. Leo affairs will NOT divulge IP addresses etc. Or if you wish just post here while at McDonalds like I do, LOL !!! Ben wears ladies pantyhose ha ha ha