Bring back Bustamante, Bowlin, Halfhide

PPO

Bring back Bustamante, Bowlin, Halfhide

If we do not start bringing back the REAL FTO'S of this department, we are going to have a very tragic situation on our hands with officers who are looking elsewhere for answers!!!!!

Rook
    I only hear stories and the stories I hear I wish they were my FTO'S. I only know how to open doors and go to breakfast.

Watching U
    Whether any of you really know this, these three guys have so much ****EN power here!!!!! These guys have high powered attorneys and media on their side and I can vouch for that. Remember one of these guys was a professional actor for years with connections from here to Orlando.

TRUTH SERUM
    Ya'll know Lopez and Bowlin built this empire you ****ers are hearing stories about!!!!! Not Halfhide, not Bustamante. those two guys started the true law enforcement of this campus as a whole.

I love Bowlin / Lopez
    Bowlin / Lopez PBA REPS

NothinButLuv
    Lopez and Bowlin or vice versa taught me so much!!!! Yet they were demonized by the administration....Isn't true that the current FTO'S have DUI'S on record, Tampering With Physical Evidence on record and more????? How is it possible that some of us are overlooked and some just don't seem to be. Isn't true that a certain female K-9 Officer tried to hand up a fellow officer, yet chose not to, when she realized she witnessed nothing!!!!!!! Hmmmm......Sounds like the Admin. chose to select a few to carry out a hatchet job to set a certain officer up!!!!! No proof, no testimony, NO NOTHING!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A VERY SERIOUS LAWSUIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Man
    The funny thing is, the very nice white guy on midnights as we know him has ties with Pam Bondi and James Casey........

Unregistered

Fto

You guys are a punch of idiot *****es get the Fock outa here!!!!