IUPA vs PBA rumors

Unregistered

IUPA vs PBA rumors

The PBA is conducting a rumor campaign that if IUPA is elected, our old contract, and specifically our first responder pay and specialty unit pay, will be taken away. I don't believe this but I need a link to something for proof. This scare tactic is catching on and quite frankly, it's working with some deputies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA is conducting a rumor campaign that if IUPA is elected, our old contract, and specifically our first responder pay and specialty unit pay, will be taken away. I don't believe this but I need a link to something for proof. This scare tactic is catching on and quite frankly, it's working with some deputies.

Iupa has already posted and mailed the case law proving this to be false

Unregistered
    Iupa has already posted and mailed the case law proving this to be false
    Could someone repost it please?

Unregistered
    www.bsodle6020.org scroll down to about the 3rd item.

Unregistered
    Could someone repost it please?
    PBA is Distributing Bad Information!

It’s come to our attention the PBA has been misleading Deputies to believe that if you switch Unions you will lose everything in your contract and must start over from scratch. FALSE!!!
    When IUPA wins the election and becomes your new collective bargaining agent. The law is clear that wages, hours, and working conditions must be maintained during successor negotiations. See CITY OF CASSELBERRY case (8 FPER ¶ 13126).
    It’s a shame the PBA would intentionally use deceptive tactics to scare you with false information simply to gain your vote out of fear!

Unregistered
    Where was this rumor posted?

Unregistered
    IstUPA has spents many months bashing everyone and everything that has to do with the PBA. What the f..k do you think IstUPA can do better? At this point, I dont like either. F in scumbags both of them but especially IstUPA.

I have askes many questions on the IstUPA blogs and none were answered. Great Job. IstUPA is the best ever at being Scumbags

Unregistered
    IstUPA has spents many months bashing everyone and everything that has to do with the PBA. What the f..k do you think IstUPA can do better? At this point, I dont like either. F in scumbags both of them but especially IstUPA.

I have askes many questions on the IstUPA blogs and none were answered. Great Job. IstUPA is the best ever at being Scumbags
    Welcome back berman. Done crying that marano picked meghan instead of you

Unregistered
    IUPA has infact answered many questions on this anonymous forum, with links to back their answers up. If you wanted more, you should have attended the IUPA general meeting. I was there. It was very informative. The floor was open to any question. All questions were answered. Although turn out to the meeting was low, the last several PBA meeting turned was.bare minimum as well. Go to a meeting, visit their website, or contact a rep to get info. I am voting IUPA.