IA Pacing / Using Radar to catch officers speeding - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is worse speeding or drinking on duty and shooting yourself in the hand. This ***** is a hypocrite! No wonder everything is going so wrong in her life. Baby the damage you do today you will pay for it tomorrow. Trust me I put a curse on your fat ass.
    And WHO is this name please and details ???

Unregistered
    Slam on your brakes and get rear-ended. Its a 17CVO and they are following too closely so its a reprimand on them. What sucks is that you cannot take police action outside your jurisdiction but can be burned as a PO outside your jurisdiction.

Unregistered
    Or we can not speed and never have to worry about IA in the first place

Unregistered
    curse? we have santeros here lol. I remember during the river cop trials the family members would bring dead chickens to the court house......

Unregistered
    That speck of red ( that looks like Uranus in a telescope) is me heading home by noon on 95 at glades. Guess who?

Unregistered
    We now have jump out for the cops!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that speck of red ( that looks like uranus in a telescope) is me heading home by noon on 95 at glades. Guess who?
    pube?.......

Unregistered
    And WHO is this name please and details ???
    The fat ugly dirty ass whore Maritza Alfonso. Check her sun pass always home.

Unregistered

I can't drive 55

IA has every right to investigate alleged speeding, in violation of DO, even if outside the city's jurisdiction.

Why? Because you are driving CITY property.

So, if you don't want to be the next Fausto, then obey the freaking speed limit while commuting to work.

If you want to drive like Mario Andretti, then use your own damn car and leave the cruiser at the station.

Easy enough.

If you disagree with my post then go ahead Mario...be the next test case.

Unregistered
    IA has every right to investigate alleged speeding, in violation of DO, even if outside the city's jurisdiction.

Why? Because you are driving CITY property.

So, if you don't want to be the next Fausto, then obey the freaking speed limit while commuting to work.

If you want to drive like Mario Andretti, then use your own damn car and leave the cruiser at the station.

Easy enough.

If you disagree with my post then go ahead Mario...be the next test case.
    I always drive 10 miles over,if I drive any slower dade county motorists will run me over. I even stay on the right lane all the way to from home. I think IA those a good job setting speed traps, these young rookies are out of control. I say a reprimand and take away the car for 30 days. Second violation take it away for 90 days, third for 1 year. You will see how quickly the speeding stops. Let them drive their personal car to work, pay for gas and sunpass.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast