new email

Thread: new email

Unregistered

new email

Winning of hearts and minds didn't work in Vietnam, either.

Unregistered
    I thought that it was a funny e-mail myself. He is trying hard to try and win over everyone. His true colors will come out.

Unregistered

what

What email? let us all in the loop

Unregistered
    A snake is always a snake and if you're stupid enough to let it fool you and you get bitten, blame yourself.

Unregistered
    "The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What email? let us all in the loop
    the email about signal 15's

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous."
    did you also notice that, as usual, he blamed it on someone else?

Unregistered

Finally

Won me over. I for one was tired of the micro managing from Adcomm. That's why we have a Sgt.

Unregistered

wish i could afford to give my 2 cents

I think it's about time that they limited Lt's and above on side jobs, but don't think BJ did this for any other reason than to try and sway people to support him during his run for sheriff. I will be interested to see if we get any type of step increase this year. It has been far too long since we have gotten our yearly step increases. I am tired of not getting what I was promised when I got hired. I don't want to hear that they are working on getting us increases. I have heard too many promises and haven't seen any results. BJ can't distance himself from the pay increases. He has been involved in the process this year. If we don't get the step increases this year he has to take some responsibility. I'm tired of the bullshit attempts to get a $1000 increase. That is less than the five percent or two and a half percent we should be getting. Every year we don't get our increases that is money we will never get back and it will impact our retirement. I am not asking for anything I wasn't told I was going to get. Can I start working a 30 hour week and still get paid for 40? This agency isn't doing anything to try and retain anyone.