New hires ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New hires ?

Unregistered

New hires ?

Does anyone know when the new hires are coming in? The class that started in July are about to get on FTO. So when is the new class of new hires starting ?

Unregistered
    Really? This is where you come to get your information? How about contacting the Sgt in backgrounds or Training they seem approachable enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? This is where you come to get your information? How about contacting the Sgt in backgrounds or Training they seem approachable enough.
    I asked the Training Sergeant in and he advised 9/21. He also said that they were planing on putting an Academy Class through soon.

Good luck.

Unregistered
    I asked the Training Sergeant in and he advised 9/21. He also said that they were planing on putting an Academy Class through soon.

Good luck.
    why do i keep hearing they are coming in sometime in October?

Unregistered
    Maybe your hearing things. The poster above gave you the info.

Unregistered
    Sept 21 is 9 days shy of October. Move on.

Unregistered
    Wait so let me get this straight the new hires are starting the academy on 9/21? Or 9/21 is the day the new hires that are currently in the academy start FTO? I don't even think human resources has starting calling people yet

Unregistered
    Wait so let me get this straight the new hires are starting the academy on 9/21? Or 9/21 is the day the new hires that are currently in the academy start FTO? I don't even think human resources has starting calling people yet
    WHO CARES! Go do your job and SHFU!

Unregistered
    You know, its funny. How all of us were eager to start our careers when we got out of the Academy. We were doing anything, calling anyone we knew, to get information on our status. Somehow, all of a sudden, you want to treat those who are doing the same thing we once did, like trash. People, remember where you started. Be humble and stop acting like a-holes. If 9/21 is their start date, then confirm. If not, dont act like you have a stick up your a$$.

Kid, i know there is a group that got called and got scheduled for their psych on friday. They already did their medical and received a conditional offer.

Best of Luck.

Unregistered
    The Certified officers start on 9/21 in the Post Acedeny (which BTW is no walk on the park)

There is no Miami Beach Academy going on at this time but it is being considered for sometime in the near future.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast