Miami Police Speeders

Unregistered

Angry Miami Police Speeders

I'm writing this in regards to the City of Miami Police Officer (Marked vehicle with a bicycle rack in the back) driving on the 826 N then onto 836 East this morning around 11:30am. Papo, not only you cut me off, you got right in front of me without your turning signal on... oyeme, what was your hurry? If your late, you're late, why risk others lives to get to work? Next time I will write down your unit number, get you on video and call the news media because IA there does nothing to solve the way you and others drive there in that department. Don't forget what happened to your buddy, Fausto Lopez.

Unregistered
    Post the car number

Unregistered
    Lube on 95 North passing Yamato at 1230 hours.

Unregistered
    You aren't going to do shit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm writing this in regards to the City of Miami Police Officer (Marked vehicle with a bicycle rack in the back) driving on the 826 N then onto 836 East this morning around 11:30am. Papo, not only you cut me off, you got right in front of me without your turning signal on... oyeme, what was your hurry? If your late, you're late, why risk others lives to get to work? Next time I will write down your unit number, get you on video and call the news media because IA there does nothing to solve the way you and others drive there in that department. Don't forget what happened to your buddy, Fausto Lopez.
    By coming here and complaining, nothing will get done. Next time video it, and send it to IA.

Unregistered
    Yes...video please.
    Speeders should lose their take homes.

Unregistered
    By coming here and complaining, nothing will get done. Next time video it, and send it to IA.
    Video, otherwise your word against mine. Video,Video,Video. Have Watts video it.

Unregistered
    Lube on 95 North passing Yamato at 1230 hours.
    Can't touch this!!