Duty to report wrongdoings - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What is sad is that this has nothing to do with the "boss". If you would bother to read you oath, your policies and your ethics you would know you are expected to do the right thing. You are expected to act with dignity and honor. You swore to uphold the law and the constitution of the state and the country. It is expected that you will not commit crimes, deprive people of rights or lie. If you need to be reminded of that by your "boss" because you lack a moral compass then you picked the wrong job. What is pathetic is that some of you expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because you wear a badge. It is because you wear a badge that people expect you wouldn't need the reminder. Don't redirect blame because you were found in violation. Try something new for contemporary society and actually take responsibility for what you did. I know that is a foreign concept. And that is why this country is so ****ed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is sad is that this has nothing to do with the "boss". If you would bother to read you oath, your policies and your ethics you would know you are expected to do the right thing. You are expected to act with dignity and honor. You swore to uphold the law and the constitution of the state and the country. It is expected that you will not commit crimes, deprive people of rights or lie. If you need to be reminded of that by your "boss" because you lack a moral compass then you picked the wrong job. What is pathetic is that some of you expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because you wear a badge. It is because you wear a badge that people expect you wouldn't need the reminder. Don't redirect blame because you were found in violation. Try something new for contemporary society and actually take responsibility for what you did. I know that is a foreign concept. And that is why this country is so ****ed.
    First of all I don't need a lecture about ethics and doing the right thing what I need is a boss that also knows the oath he took. Because like it or night he is a liar and will say anything to get himself re-elected.

Unregistered
    Obviously this does not apply to Gualtieri who does whatever he pleases with no regard to ethics, agency rules, or duty to the voters and his employees to be fair. You have some balls to lecture people on honor, moral compass, etc. when your beloved boss does not practice any of them. Gualtieri is a crooked, corrupt lawyer-politician who isn't fit to serve as a LEO let alone as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Give examples of this great corruption. I'd love to hear about it. Did he steal money from you? Did he hurt you? Did he sleep with your wife? Did he deprive you of some benefit? Please, tell me what great atrocity befell you.

Unregistered
    Give examples of this great corruption. I'd love to hear about it. Did he steal money from you? Did he hurt you? Did he sleep with your wife? Did he deprive you of some benefit? Please, tell me what great atrocity befell you.
    Typical, ask for simple examples......crickets.

Unregistered
    he made us wear shiny shoes once, that should count against him.

Unregistered
    If you ask, you are either a clueless naïve rookie or a Gualtieri shill fishing for info.

Unregistered
    If you ask, you are either a clueless naïve rookie or a Gualtieri shill fishing for info.
    Its both so for example if Bobs neighbor who is a deputy gets a break for a pursuit that he was involved in and someone else gets days off for the same type of pursuit , then according to Bob this is not prejudice. Where is the ethics behind that.

Unregistered
    Its both so for example if Bobs neighbor who is a deputy gets a break for a pursuit that he was involved in and someone else gets days off for the same type of pursuit , then according to Bob this is not prejudice. Where is the ethics behind that.

Now give some real examples if you have them cause that is just a lie. You keep talking trash with the same lame complaints all the time and they are all bullsh*tz. That situation never happend. Prove with some documentation where the Sheriff gave anyone a break improperly on a pursuit. Got it prove it or STFU.

Unregistered
    I am none of those, I would just like to hear a real example of what you are complaining about. How hard is that? You people throw out some harsh words and claim all of these major offenses. Yet no one has the balls or the knowledge to give an example. And I will fall back on "if you don't like it leave," standard. What is really naive is to stay somewhere that you hate so much. Who is the dumbass now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast