FYI your "dept"is a joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey I bet you never got 1 arrest have you and never been downtown to in process a prisoner have you? On a computer from my jail cell. Hello idiot number 22. AND send me back where? You should be worried not me. Oh and fyi im not white like you little gangs like to mess with. Hispano bullies lol funny to watch you guys when I stop for coffee. Before I go conduct real POLICE WORK!

Oh Sweetwater in the house! Besos papi

Unregistered
    I hope you get one big fat Moronga up your ass for being a comepinga papi. And you must try the arepas by the way. Lol

Unregistered
    And just because you got your GED at Beauty schools of america doesnt mean your Edumacated macho.

Unregistered
    Papi please come show us how to do police work, weirdo loser made out of spare parts. Please if we're so bad don't come here to get coffee, have your mail order bride make you some at your trailer. Dumb ass ***** you're so clever and educated you come to this site to talk shit and bully people, but your dumb would never do it in person c!05510us

Unregistered
    Ay que macho, come tell me in my face yegua

Unregistered
    I hope you get one big fat Moronga up your ass for being a comepinga papi. And you must try the arepas by the way. Lol
    He loves morronga up his ass and arepas already...oh and cute Xmas sweaters

Unregistered
    Hope Trump doesn't win because you're joke of a dept is a laughing stock. DISMANTLE THIS DEPT. Do any of you start a comment without saying papi or oye?? Every time I enter doralazaulam I'm glad I leave as fast as possible. Judging by our incorhent posts seems like English is a hard thing to grasp here.
    Then don't come in here papo and also don't read our blogs loser. Go look for pitbull again maybe you'll win this time weirdo

Unregistered
    A TRUE FACT!

Sperm whales ejaculate 400 gallons of sperm at a time, only 10% goes in the female....

Or Maybe that Cafė con leche of yours PAPI!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Give some to Mendosa too!

Unregistered
    I love whales

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast