JV AP keeps going
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

JV AP keeps going

When will this stupid display of childish behavior stop?? Both of them made and continue to make mistakes, but clearly we as a selected few want to focus our efforts on stupid drama. The actual fact is their incidents are 1 of many other things wrong with this place. Cant wait to leave and hope one day you people will climb out of your a55 one day and have an actual intelligent conversation about changing our treatment here. From Major and up what have they done to help any of us except backdoor pitfalls. Oh and for the smart a55 that wants to post a idiotic statement, please leave and hopefully you will one day become a valid human being for once in your life. Dont understand then you sir/mam never understood what it was to be a decent human being anyways. Deeper in chaos we go. Children easily distracted.

Unregistered
    Never! To many childish people here to worry about those two instead of attempting to make changes where there needed. Like little mosquitoes buzz around until they can attack something easy!

Unregistered
    I agree that everyone just drop all this childish shit and grow up. You may not like everyone you work with but when the shit hits the fan on a hot call we all need to be there for each other. We all have families and need to go home safe. Just my opinion after reading all this bullshit.

Unregistered
    F both of them and in regards to being childish it is due to the fact they are both two a holes that should get what they deserve . That is what happens when people F with other people and now neither of them can deal with it and do not like it done to back to them . We all should go home safe I agree , but we should not have to work with A holes like AP who thinks he is better then everyone and looks down at everyone or like JV who is just a rat . A coward and a rat . F them both and I hope the put downs continue . Two A holes .

Unregistered
    Both are douchebags, end of story.

Unregistered

Douchebags

Douchebag or not, going after a fellow officers career and trying to get them arrested is completely unacceptable!

Unregistered
    Stay away from JV. He will report anything he can get his hands on, even old stories of you to better his career and lawsuit. Hopefully this department will do something about this. It's getting out of hand with this guy put him in 7 zone! Or 5 with Walmart.

Unregistered
    They made their beds ....

Unregistered
    The department better do something because this is killing morale. If any exists.

Unregistered
    If AP loses his job so be it...I have seen too many people get royally screwed by this command staff only to have people like AP and fromer detective turned CRO YD get rewarded when they should have been criminally charged. Disgraces to our profession.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast