JV AP keeps going - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    The upper command staff must be very happy that attention is on JV & AP, thus diverting attention away from themselves. Who controls your working conditions, AP & JV or command staff?

Unregistered
    Correct , all Captains and Sergeants are all puppets who are scared to lose their positions or careers . But , if there is a lousy leader in place then all that will be created are lousy captains and lousier sergeants . Respect will be given to the supervisors who earned the position , not to cowards and supervisors whom allow the position go to their heads . Just because you are a supervisor that does not give you the right to be an asshole . It also does not mean that a supervisor is always right .
    It is depressing what our department has become . It is disgusting ... The feeling as if command staff has spit in our faces . Unfortunately we work for a department where it is who you blow not what you know .

Unregistered
    Well what the hell are "we" going to do about this? If we continue down this road we all know it will become worse and they will become bolder.

Unregistered

Rb sucks as chief

It all starts from the top: Sorry RB as Chief. We can write about everything and everybody but the bottom line is always the same: RB sucks as chief. Every decision he makes is crap. He is completely useless, clueless, incompetent, and untrustworthy. A totally pathetic mess for a chief, actually for any law enforcement position. He needs to be flushed.

Unregistered
    Flushed yes , but the people he has put in charge must be flushed also . A total revamp , start with Capt JV , RP , KK etc . All of them do not have what it takes to lead .

Unregistered
    Sometimes the creme rises to the top, othertimes the big brown Chucks rise to the top. I'd say MPD got the chunks.

Unregistered
    Please stop before I taser you

Unregistered
    Wow this Sgt is hated so much! Hey Sgt taser teaser , man u have a mountain to climb but like most Sgt here u wont give a shi! Look at some others. 1 rat, 1 idiot in training, 1 so scared they will hide all day, 1 just completely lost,1 1 1 1 1 1, ohh sorry we have so many examples here. Hey AP ,sgt I guess when u climb from your hole dont take it out on your employees ok. LMAO wtf was I thinking of course you will.

Unregistered
    Good point ..

Unregistered
    Sgt taser would have shot back with his taser. And JV would have recorded everyone that violated policy and rat them out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234