Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fair winds and following seas. I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy. Honor, courage, and commitment from your new deputy chief.

You will render a crisp salute to me upon being within 6 paces of me. Depending whether I like you or not, I shall rebut the salute. You will call me sir. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.
Ron, pull your head out of your ass. Your watching too much blue bloods on T.V. None in the entire history of command here, as long as you and I have been on wanted or needed to be saluted. Except you? Why is that. Do you still need to blow your own horn to get noticed? The only thing you got going for you is, you can kiss the ass of City Hall better then the rest!
Face it Ronald, if you weren't posting here, just about every hour. Most would forget you even worked here. Me included. Yet when I force to sit and listen to your greatness (not) and how you need to tell everyone. On how to do police work. I have to get a tube of preparation H, Yet you are our favorite hemorrhoid. Speaking of medication, have you gotten on any yet? That mental decease is a *****.

So you figured me out yet? No not the wet wanderer. I never, ever been on a boat with you. I be to tempted to kick you off and drive in circles around you, while you cry. Your little comment about 6 paces, gave one an idea here, a duel? Interesting isn't it. Now that would raise a lot of money selling tickets. Winner take all. Hell I don't want to kill you, just watch you cry a little, so lets use BB guns or paint ball guns. Hell someone in my crew would loan you one, since we all go out from time to time and shoot the shit out of each other and other teams. Paint balling, is a lot of fun and a great stress release. We lost once, to a group of feds, that turned out to be their HRT team, that was in town a couple of years ago at the airport training. We in all our conceited, fat heads were handed our asses. Still it was fun and they are a group of good guys. Well Roald, it lunch time and I need to make some calls, instead of using my phone to chat with you. See you on your reply. I sure before the days over you will. Bye now, as chief Ragan, would say on your favorite T.V. show. Be safe, watch each others back and do us proud. Did I get that right?